Stuff's being rearranged, installed, and long story short it's a disaster area. Thankfully, it's not too screwed up to sleep in. Which is good, just like sleep.
Today is the last day for all original xBox games online. Come tomorrow, you will never be able to play them online again. Bungie, the great developers that they are that I need to support more, has changed around the messages shown on the loading screens for online to celebrate the occasion.
* SMG Starts! Okay, we admit it. It was a bad idea.
* Lockout! A pixel perfect remake of Halo 3’s Guardian, the spiritual successor to Blackout.
* If you’ve
1. I have a sore throat
2. Bakura is sexy
3. It's eleven PM here right now
4. My printer is being a load of shite
5. I think I'm coming down with something
6. I spend way to much time on TV Tropes
7. I suddenly feel like having a cup of tea, fo rno particular reason. I'll ask my mom to make me some tomorrow if I end up having to stay home sick.
8. This blog entry is in list format
Updated 14th April 2010 at 10:23 PM by Lawnmowergirl
The Japanese plum tree at my school, they chopped it down, I'm pissed, everyone used to pick the fruit from the tree and eat them when they were in season. And it was a great spot to sit and relax and be in the shade while doing school work.
Knowing that so many people who were big on this site when I joined either just stopped coming, left in disgrace, or got banned.
seriously, it's really weird. I've seen mods leave, i've seen friends leave, and some of the funnier trolls are no longer here.
in their places are newer members, and boy, it's odd that most of my friends have moved on.
DONT LET YOUR FRIENDS LEAVE