august 20, 2010
so i was asked if i told my parents about my sexuality, and i answered:
nope, for a variety of reasons.
1. a person is born straight. a person is born gay. a straight person would not tell their parents, "mom, dad, i'm straight." consequently, a gay person shouldn't have to tell their parents, "mom, dad, i'm gay." sexuality is inherent.
2. sexuality is a personal matter. i should only speak about it with my
So i've almost finshed my Truth sig. The problem is, I can't remember the quote I want to put in it. You know when Ed asks Truth who he is, and Truth gives him some crazy answer? That's what I want. Google and Youtube have not helped me. To AnimeCrazy!
Out of my 60 fake cards that got in a car boot sale (don't trust car boot sales!), one of them says Kent Sugimori at the bottom, instead of [I]Ken[/I] Sugimori. If you're gonna fake cards, MAKE THEM LOOK REAL.
[SIZE="1"]Extremely short blogs RULE![/SIZE]
- Time to take on Brawly! Go, Green! Stomp that Machop!
- "Green fainted!"
- Aie! Avenge Green's death!
- WING ATTACK SPAM
- Knuckle Badge get!
- Taught Flash to Dana.
- BACK INTO CAVE
- Hello, Mr. Steven. Here's your package.
- STEEL WING TM GET
- Taught it to Aie.
- On to Slateport!
Updated 20th August 2010 at 11:22 PM by Jabberwocky
~Caught Electrike/named Phalia
~Stopped the Generator at New Mauville
~Stopped Team Aqua at the Weather institute
~Caught Tropius/named Sienna
~Made it to Fortree
~Ran into Steven
~Got Devon Scope
~Caught Kecleon/named Strawberry
~Went to Mt. Pyre
~Caught Vulpix/named Gemini
~Trained at Mt. Pyre
~Left Mt. Pyre