Or today for the technicallous.
I should really sleep soon if my body will let me!
- Got Hoppip! Named MltyClocks (Rash)
- Shit, Mij, stop trying to kill yourself! You're not that confused! Good thing Satrn was there to save your ass...er...gas?
- Everyone in the party's up to level 20! Let's head to the gym.
- Bug gym, eh? HiPS, you got this for me, yeah?
- Bugsy...I thought all girls in the Pokemon universe were hard-wired to hate Bug-types. Nice to see someone breaking from the stereotype!
In Australia the staffy is commonly in the press for being one of the most vicious dog breeds so when my mum told me she was babysitting two staffy puppies this weekend I was excited and interested in how they would act.
Excited because I hadn't been around a puppy for years and sadly in July our family lost our two dogs.
The two puppies Ali and Tyson (obivious themed name)
Updated 29th August 2010 at 12:24 AM by はりそん
Smack dab in the middle of watching Ray Rizzo win the VGC in Hawaii. That's just...that's just superb battling. Wow. It has inspired me to become a great Pokémon battler as well.
I've got a long way to go.
I'd say that Couture scrambled his brains, but they (and his vocal chords) were already thoroughly scrambled beforehand. Still, it would've been baller as fuck to see him knock out Couture. The fans were chanting "UFC" and everything, it just would've been one giant trollfest.