I DON'T WANT TO FEEL SO ALONE.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1) Lack of intellect. If you can't converse with me about the nature of society, gtfo.
2) Indulging in masculine ideology. Honestly, have you met Freud?
3) Body hair. I prefer a blank canvas to work on.
4) Willful ignorance and blatant selfishness.
Oh look, all my turn-offs are related.
If I were to make a Bulbagarden!-based RP, would you play it?
Courtesy of Braingle
Follow these steps and see if you can figure this out.
1) Get a brown, cardboard box.
2) Get purple, orange, and turquoise paints.
3) Paint the box orange.
4) Paint on purple spots.
5) Paint on turquoise stripes.
7) Turn it upside down.
8) Lie on your side.
What is missing from this sequence?
Sebastian, Feathers, and Percy all reached level 10. I had a close call with Percy though. He got brought down to 1 HP by a Pidgey. I was worried I would lose him. I didn't though! Huzzah!
Percy and Feathers beat Taunt's Pidgey and Bulbasaur. Nothing to see here... moving on to Route 2 yielded another Pidgey. Boring! Viridian Forest time!
I found a Pikachu... I FOUND A PIKACHU. ... Percy killed it. God damn it, Percy, I hate you. I had twelve Pokéballs...