Second day playing and I got a lot done. I got lots of new items, won the bug competition, paid the down payment on my house and caught my first bug and fish :I
Ok, yeah it's not really impressive but yay anyway! Some pics I took :B
No more living in a tent!
My second catch was a cool one.
Title is a Sherlock reference, I'm so cultured and stuff!
Ahem, this is just a blog about various goings on in my life
First of all, yes I will update my fic, I've just got A: Writer's block and B: Other things to write. But I have at least got an idea how the chapter will go so that's something right?
Pikmin 3 is out here is around 41 days, and I can't wait to play it (understatement) I'll also get my Wii U along with it as well. I'm the only person
Here's some shit you probably didn't know about me.
1. I just got one of my ears pierced.
2. I like to pretend that I have psychic powers.
3. I shave my armpits. I keep my leg hair, though. (I know people who swim who shave all their body hair. I'm not one of those people. I like my leg hair.)
4. I've been to Egypt. I even saw the pyramids.
5. I have seen dolphins in the wild.
6. I don't know how to blow bubblegum.
7. I have very
What sort of fun in the sun can I expect in and around Undella Town? Watch Part 27 of SharKing's Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke and see for yourself!
I'm gonna stay away from all new generation hype. Don't want any hype backlash.