WHO THE FUCK AT GAME FREAK HATES ICE SO MUCH - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums
View RSS Feed

PhilosophyPhlare

WHO THE FUCK AT GAME FREAK HATES ICE SO MUCH

Rate this Entry
So ice gets potentially another weakness AND dragon is no longer exclusively weak to ice. What's next Give a drought item. An ability that half's ice power. Two fire 55 power priority moves one for physical one for special. Hey lets give aggron a cheap for while were at it. And HEY LETS HAVE BLAZE WING. And let's top it off with a fairy/fighting PSUEDO LEGENDARY.

OR how bout introducing a fucking Poison/Steel type or not giving fairy a fucking immunity

Submit "WHO THE FUCK AT GAME FREAK HATES ICE SO MUCH" to Digg Submit "WHO THE FUCK AT GAME FREAK HATES ICE SO MUCH" to del.icio.us Submit "WHO THE FUCK AT GAME FREAK HATES ICE SO MUCH" to StumbleUpon Submit "WHO THE FUCK AT GAME FREAK HATES ICE SO MUCH" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Abba's Avatar
    [QUOTE]dragon is no longer exclusively weak to ice[/QUOTE]

    you say that as if it was in the first place
    it's weak to itself, too
    that does count y'know
  2. Gaga's Avatar
    Ice's effectiveness against dragons did nothing to help that type since 95% of Water types learn Ice Beam.

    And I doubt we know all the details; Fairy type is a chance to somewhat balance the types. Plus they may buff Ice types indirectly, like they've done with Bugs.
  3. PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGaga
    Ice's effectiveness against dragons did nothing to help that type since 95% of Water types learn Ice Beam.

    And I doubt we know all the details; Fairy type is a chance to somewhat balance the types.
    Still screws over ice types and gives them another weakness. Balance what's that in Pokemon showdown sure everyone had a dragon type. But that's just it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as in single. Not gen 1 where you pwn everyone with PSYCHIC
  4. Infinity Edge's Avatar
    Now Dragon pokemon will have the same difficulty as Grass pokemon...Oh well.

    can you explain what you meant better, because I don't understand much from what you wrote...
  5. Gaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare
    Still screws over ice types and gives them another weakness. Balance what's that in Pokemon showdown sure everyone had a dragon type. But that's just it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA as in single. Not gen 1 where you pwn everyone with PSYCHIC
    Where did they say Ice is weak against Fairy?
  6. Ampharos King's Avatar
    But Dragon was never exclusively weak to Ice. Dragon was also weak to Dragon prior to the new Fairy type.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGaga
    Where did they say Ice is weak against Fairy?
    On an episode of Pokemon Smash, the announcers attempted to find out Sylveon's type, so they had a person in a Sylveon costume perform tricks such as handling nunchucks and breaking ice. The person in the Sylveon costume couldn't use the nunchucks well, so the announcers assumed Sylveon was not Fighting. However, the Sylveon cosplayer managed to break the ice, which led to the conclusion that Sylveon's type must be super effective to Ice.
  7. PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    @Cinnamon Roll; and @Ampharos King;

    You know what I meant
  8. Zexy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King
    On an episode of Pokemon Smash, the announcers attempted to find out Sylveon's type, so they had a person in a Sylveon costume perform tricks such as handling nunchucks and breaking ice. The person in the Sylveon costume couldn't use the nunchucks well, so the announcers assumed Sylveon was not Fighting. However, the Sylveon cosplayer managed to break the ice, which led to the conclusion that Sylveon's type must be super effective to Ice.
    Wow, is that called PROOF? :))
    Though, yeah, the types may look balanced, but Wyvern is right, hands down, for two reasons:

    1)Dragon types are Over-OverUsed in Pokemon Showdown
    2)It's not only type charts that count, it's that Dragon has Outrage.

    As for Ice, I agree that it is not that useful in meta, but since all Waters get Ice Beam and most gen 5 teams get Water to counter Rain, Ice types are not important.
  9. Ampharos King's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine
    As for Ice, I agree that it is not that useful in meta, but since all Waters get Ice Beam and most gen 5 teams get Water to counter Rain, Ice types are not important.
    I am not taking Pokemon Smash's information too literally, either, but prior to the revelation of the Fairy-type, we didn't have any "reliable" sources as to what Sylveon's type was other than the information on the Smash program.

    For all we know, that entire segment could had been a joke and it was not meant to be taken seriously.

    And I agree. Ice has far too many weaknesses already. There shouldn't be an additional weakness to Fairy.
  10. Team Gaara's Avatar
    It has not even been confirmed that Fairy is even strong against Ice.
  11. Zexy's Avatar
    No, what would make a difference is Fairy being WEAK against Ice. Will you be satisfied then, @Wyvernphlare; ?
  12. PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine
    No, what would make a difference is Fairy being WEAK against Ice. Will you be satisfied then, @Wyvernphlare; ?
    A little inside yes are you happy now!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: