by, 14th November 2012 at 11:20 PM (283 Views)
I had to leave work early thanks to a rather severe allergy attack. Early, as in, after a single hour at work. The severity has been waning and waxing all day, but I just generally feel like death. Sneezing so hard my chest burns, can hardly keep my eyes open, etc. etc. So I've spent my day "off" going to Walmart to pick up some Airborne (which is actually for cold/flu but it helps a little bit), then watching several episodes of One Piece that I'd yet to sit through despite having had the DVD for a few weeks, and then playing my new copy of the Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection. I literally finished the story mode of the first game in two hours, except for Vegeta and Freeza's "what-if" stories. Switched to Budokai 3, and it looks gorgeous. The ki effects have been re-done, including the auras, the cell-shading has been redone... it's just so beautiful. Anyways, played through the training levels and then did some self-training in practice mode. I took on Goku as Kid Gohan, slowly ratcheting up the difficulty level from Very Weak to Strong, and adjusted fairly well. Damn Dragon Rushes are still cheats, though.
1. What was the highlight of your week? Meh.
2. Whose car were you in last? My truck.
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? No clue.
4. What color shirt are you wearing? Maroon (WHOOP!!).
5. How long is your hair? Eh. Probably the longest it's been since the summer, but not very long.
6. Are you good looking? Hellz yeah.
7. Last movie you watched? Batman Begins?
8. Who were you with? Rosy Palms.
9. Last thing you ate? A granola bar? I dunno, I've eaten a lot today. My appetite doubles when I get sick like this.
10. Last thing you drank? Water, for some allergy medicine.
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? Uhh... Not sure.
12. Who came over last? Wow. It's been a long time since I've had someone over. Probably @RaccoonGoon;?
13. Are you happy right now? Not particularly.
14. What did you say last? "Not particularly."
15. Where is your phone? Bed, next to the laptop.
16. What color are your eyes? All of them.
17. Are you left-handed? When I want to be.
18. Spell your name without vowels: Clb
19. Do you have any pets? Oh dat dog o' mine.
20. Favorite Vacation? Anything to do with New Mexico.
21. What do you dislike currently? Allergies.
22. What are you listening to? The cooling fan on my laptop.
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? No allergies.
24. What is your favorite scent? The scent of being able to breathe.
25. Who makes you happiest? Not having allergies.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. I have work at 8 o'clock every morning.
27. When is your birthday? June 9th.
28. Who has the same phone as you? My mom. My friend who plays for UT.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? Senior Day at the Park.
30. Do you read your horoscope? Did when I was a freshman. Mostly curious about what it would say.
31. Where was the last place you bought something? Walgreens. (From Babby)
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? I need a haircut.
33. Do you bite your nails? Nope. My nails are made of steel.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Class ring count?
35. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Stop repeating yourself.
36. Myspace or facebook? MySpace sucked after Tom left. Facebook all the way.
37. How fast have you driven a car? 70 or so? Ol' Faithless probably can't take much more 'n that.
38. Have you ever smoked? Nossir.
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? US History?
40. Do you have Verizon? About to. Sprint, currently.
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Ones that can SANG.
42. Do you have any hidden talents? I can spawn mini-mes.
43. Favourite Song? Ah... "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men
44. Do you like to sing at all? In the truck, in the shower, etc. etc.
45. Dream Job? Leader of the Autobots.
46. Where does most of your family live? Texas.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have two brothers.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Yes.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? "Oh God..."
50. Do you drink? No.
51. Know any other languages? Sí.
52. Ever write a coded message? No, but I made up a code in Junior High based on Predator script.
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding? It happens when your aunts and uncles are closer in age to you than your parents.
54. Do you have any children? @RaccoonGoon;
55. Did you take a nap today? Tried to. Didn't work out.
56. Who has the same birthday as you? Natalie Portman. Mmm.
57. Ever met anyone famous before? Like, big-time famous? No.
58. Do you want to be famous one day? Not particularly.
59. Any Pet Peeves? "Could of", "would of", "should of".
60. Are you multitasking right now? I'm typing and trying not to die.
61. Do you like Britany Spears? *Britney, and I'm pretty neutral on her.
62. What is your least favorite chore? All of them, when I have allergies.
63. Last place you drove your car? Pulled out of the driveway and into my normal spot around 2:00 this afternoon.
64. Ever been out of the country? Nope.
65. Where were you born? A hospital.
66. Could you handle being in the military? If I stuck my mind on it.
67. What is your average cell phone bill? $0. I DON'T PAY FOR IT HAHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK
68. Who are you thinking about right now? Myself.
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? The other day, probably.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Several. I usually keep older pairs to use as work shoes.
71. Are your toes always painted? No.
72. How many piercings do you have? Well, no "piercings"...
73. What are you doing today? TRYING NOT TO DIE
74. Have you ever been gambling? Not for money. I have for grades, though.
75. When is the last time you updated your page? What page?
76. Do you like rollercoasters? Depends on my mood.
77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? Nope.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Optimus Prime.
79. Last thing you cooked? A Jimmy Dean's breakfast bowl.
80. How's the weather? ALLERGY-Y
81. Do you e-mail? Not usually.
82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Threw it.
83. Last time you were sick? Uhh... Hi.
84. What states have you lived in? Texas.
85. Do you wish you could move? Only if, by some miracle of stupidity, this state ACTUALLY secedes.
86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes? No. I don't want any diseases.
87. What is your dream car? One that turns into a giant robot. A good one, that is.
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? Yuppers.
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? The mountains.
90. Are you happy with your life? Happy? Yes. Satisfied? No.
Total Trackbacks 0