So I guess this is a bandwagon now.
by, 21st July 2012 at 08:34 PM (317 Views)
So, 25 reasons why @Koutetsuban; is awesome. Let's-a go!
1. She’s a very nice person.
2. Always accepted me for who I am, and has never criticized me.
3. Made me realize just how good tea can be.
4. Taught me about Complete Monsters and why they deserve no love.
5. Helped me realize that most villains are overrated.
6. Probably has the most in common with me out of all of my friends.
7. Listens to my problems, no matter how silly they might be.
8. She’s interested in one of my favorite games that I’ve told her about.
9. She likes cars.
10. She’s a great artist.
11. Agrees with me that Scolipede is cute.
12. Introduced me to Pokémon Special.
13. Always seems to be able to cheer me up when I need it.
14. Contributed to my interest in certain paranormal aspects.
15. Helped me name Florencio, my lovable male Roserade who has at least two incarnations (pun not intended) in various games of mine.
16. She’s pretty. .///.
17. She doesn’t completely dismiss mecha or other things typically associated with boys.
18. Introduced me to some of the cool things about Latin American culture.
19. She’s two inches taller than me.
20. She’s the first South American I ever really got to know.
21. Helped me discover the unique charm of Renko Usami, a somewhat obscure character among the humongous cast of the Touhou series.
22. Helped me find at least some confidence in my appearance.
23. Has a pretty name (NO I’M NOT TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS >_>).
24. Is a fun person all around.
25. Well...what can I say? She’s Koutetsuban, and I wouldn’t have her any other way. :D
Total Trackbacks 0