Questions for the Quad-Legends Giveaway! - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums
View RSS Feed

Axel Evans Sharp's Book of Football Thoughts

Questions for the Quad-Legends Giveaway!

Rate this Entry
Questions for the Beast challenge:


Questions for the Antimatter challenge:


Questions for the Nightmare challenge (coming tomorrow):


Questions for the Forest challenge:


Questions for the Super challenge (coming in the day after tomorrow):

Submit "Questions for the Quad-Legends Giveaway!" to Digg Submit "Questions for the Quad-Legends Giveaway!" to del.icio.us Submit "Questions for the Quad-Legends Giveaway!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Questions for the Quad-Legends Giveaway!" to Google

Updated 5th December 2011 at 07:13 AM by やみのディアルガ

Categories
Pokemon Swap

Comments

  1. Shiny Celebi's Avatar
    1. a. Ho-oh
    2. a. Celebi
    3. c. Embedded Tower
    4. b Ampharos
    5. b. Ruins of Alph
    6. a. Team Rocket HQ
    7. d. Twist Mountain.
  2. やみのディアルガ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Celebi
    1. a. Ho-oh
    2. a. Celebi
    3. c. Embedded Tower
    4. b Ampharos
    5. b. Ruins of Alph
    6. a. Team Rocket HQ
    7. d. Twist Mountain.
    So, you want to take part in the Beast challenge?
    You never told me...
    But for sure, the last question's answer is not Twist Mountain...it's Mt. Mortar.
  3. Shiny Celebi's Avatar
    Oh never mind.
  4. danfriguy1997's Avatar
    Antimatter:
    1. a
    2. a
    3. b
    4. a
    5. a
    6. a
    7. a
  5. やみのディアルガ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danfriguy1997
    Antimatter:
    1. a
    2. a
    3. b
    4. a
    5. a
    6. a
    7. a
    So, you'd like to get a Giratina?
    Well, you're correct, but I'm supposed to choose three of these and give it to you. But no matter, because it's correct!
    Would you like to get the Giratina?
  6. Thanatos's Avatar
    Forest challenge plz?


    1. D
    2. A
    3. B
    4. C
    5. A
    6. D
    7. C
  7. danfriguy1997's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Super やみのディアルガ
    So, you'd like to get a Giratina?
    Well, you're correct, but I'm supposed to choose three of these and give it to you. But no matter, because it's correct!
    Would you like to get the Giratina?
    Ok,when are you available to trade?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: