Pokémon Grey Water-Only Run
by, 2nd October 2011 at 06:56 AM (385 Views)
If Pokémon Grey does get released (which I believe it will), I will play through it with the following rule in place:
- Only Water-type Pokémon may gain Exp. until after I have obtained 8 badges, at which point I will trade in my stronger Pokémon from Black.
Speaks for itself. Here are the Pokémon I'll be using in the order they will be obtained, with the locations in brackets.
- Oshawott → Dewott → Samurott (Starter)
- Panpour → Simipour (Egg traded from Black)
- Frillish → Jellicent (Egg traded from Black)
- Tympole → Palpitoad → Seismitoad (Pinwheel Forest)
- Tirtouga → Carracosta (Fossil in Relic Castle- revived in Nacrene City)
- Ducklett → Swanna (Driftveil Drawbridge)
None of the Gyms, other than Cilan, will be problematic as Panpour and Frillish will have Acrobatics and Ice Beam, respectively, when they hatch, which takes care of the problems posed by Burgh (who uses a Bug/Grass), and the 8th Gym Leader. Also, Palpitoad is a Water/Ground type, which makes Elesa a lot less troublesome.
Total Trackbacks 0