1. Pony avatars. I just don't get it. I mean, is what the pony's doing really... How does it even... I understand that you like the show, but... I guess that's your favorite character...? ... I just. Don't. Get it.
2. Revolving ponies/favorite Pokémon. Each revolving thing looks like it was rendered by Windows 98. It's tacky and overused. I really have no idea where this trend comes from.
3. So-called "bandwagons." Kids, only your closest of close friends/stalkers would
So I've begun a Nuzlocke Challenge of Yellow. I plan to catalog my playthrough about once a week (or whenever I get to play Yellow) via blog posts. I will play by the following rules:
1. You can only catch the first Pokémon seen in an area. If caught, you may not get another of that kind in any other area. 'Skips' are allowed only if you already have the species you first meet, or if the Pokémon is evolved. Old areas may be used for training.
2. Feinted Pokémon are dead and must
Updated 17th July 2011 at 03:09 PM by Aviator Zero
Transformice is pretty fun. Transformice is a game where you play as a mouse, and you have to get the cheese on each level. You play with other players on each level. Cheese can be used to buy cosmetic items like hats, eye wear, and even a pipe. Sometimes you will be selected to play as a Shaman, whose job is to help the other mice get the cheese; however, trolling is perfectly acceptable as well (unless your name is Haze :|). Some screens...
Updated 7th April 2011 at 12:17 AM by Pidge
I hope this becomes the best blog ever! My blog offers random emoticons. I can't believe I got 4 mail emoticons in a row! It's so random !
Edit: To please all that crave content, I would like to ask a question. Is anything really truly random? Flipping a coin isn't random, as there are physics involved in determining which side the coin lands on. Even computer random numbers aren't truly random (you should know this if you
Updated 6th July 2010 at 04:45 PM by $aturn¥oshi
That's right. Hide in Plain Sight does.
That is all.
EDIT: It appears that I no longer have the highest rated blog because people are jealous of my awesomeness and torpedoed my rating with 1-star votes.
Ya'll stink. You hurt my feelings. :bawling:
Updated 28th January 2010 at 01:35 AM by Mako