Entries with no category
... but yeah, why not? (note: that is not my dog, nor my house. the spazztic movements are all mine, however)
... well, who hasn't thought this, or something among those lines, at one point or another?
[warning, random angst ahead]
I know I did...
I was randomly reminiscing when I suddenly remembered something I used to think about when I was younger.
As you guys may or may not know, I'm from South America. While the cultural differences aren't THAT great, there's something that always called my attention. I used to watch American movies and think,
Updated 9th September 2011 at 09:41 PM by Aori
I was wondering: Am I the only one who does this? I suppose not but...
Whenever I see an avatar that has a human (anime, game or whatever) character on it, I can't help but imagine that the poster looks like the human character.
Even if I know they don't XDD it's the immediate association I make.
For example, I've recently changed my avatar...
She is Leaf from LeafGreen and FireRed, but with slightly tweaked colors.
I can't help
Uhhh hi. Today I'm going to blog about Mary-Sues.
I don't really like them. I mean, I know I definitely wouldn't want them in a novel I'm ready. However, I can't seem to stay away from them. How is this, you ask? xD
It is tempting to try and include yourself in a anime/manga/series canon. I used to write a lot with one friend of mine (who isn't friends with me anymore, but that's besides the point), and all of our stories were fanfiction in which we self-inserted ourselves.
1. How old are you? 19
2. What gender are you? Female
3. What are you wearing? A cream-colored shirt and black leggings. The shirt I wore to university today, but I changed into some legging because the black pants I had on before were so uncomfortable XD...
4. Where are you right now? my room
5. Where were you born? Buenos Aires, Argentina
6. When were you born? March 21st, 1992
7. What is your name? Abigail
8. Which eye color appeals to you the most? Black.
Updated 1st September 2011 at 07:52 PM by Aori