So in my blog yesterday I was like.. - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

Team Gaara

So in my blog yesterday I was like..

Rate this Entry
by , 7th October 2013 at 07:00 PM (458 Views)
"I'm gonna do homework go on Showdown to occupy myself until X and Y come out."

-_- What is this? WHAT THE LITERAL HELL IS THIS?! @~@

Random Battle replay: andyoiuy vs. Haora - Pokémon Showdown

¿¡¡WHAT?!!

Submit "So in my blog yesterday I was like.." to Digg Submit "So in my blog yesterday I was like.." to del.icio.us Submit "So in my blog yesterday I was like.." to StumbleUpon Submit "So in my blog yesterday I was like.." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Norzan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    What was the typing of the fakemon?
  2. Team Gaara's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzan
    What was the typing of the fakemon?
    Fire/Poison or vice versa.
  3. Norzan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara
    Fire/Poison or vice versa.
    It actualy looks cool and i like its typing, wouldn't mind if it was a real pokemon.
  4. Team Gaara's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzan
    It actualy looks cool and i like its typing, wouldn't mind if it was a real pokemon.
    I guess, but why are we allowed to have Fakemon in Showdown? >_@
  5. Norzan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara
    I guess, but why are we allowed to have Fakemon in Showdown? >_@
    I dunno. To make things more fun?
  6. Team Gaara's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzan
    I dunno. To make things more fun?
    I guess. I suppose I was more shocked than anything. Now I wanna get a Fakemon. ._.
  7. Norzan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara
    I guess. I suppose I was more shocked than anything. Now I wanna get a Fakemon. ._.
    There's a bunch of fakemon in Showdown, like this Ice/Bug pokemon with an ability to not be damaged by Stealth Rocks when he enters the battlefield and this weird three headed electric dog.
  8. Team Gaara's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Norzan
    There's a bunch of fakemon in Showdown, like this Ice/Bug pokemon with an ability to not be damaged by Stealth Rocks when he enters the battlefield and this weird three headed electric dog.
    That is awesome!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: