New Leaf in One Week!
by, 2nd June 2013 at 09:22 PM (161 Views)
FINALLY. IT'S ALMOST HERE. In 1 week I'll be playing New Leaf. After 3 long years....
In celebration, I'll do this AC survey I've seen being spread across the internetz:
Part 1 - The beginning
1. What was the first AC game you played?
Population Growing. It's still my favorite, though I'm hopingw NL will top it.
2. Do you remember what the name of your first town was?
I don't actually :(
3. Do you like to name your character after yourself?
Not in this case, but for other games yes.
4. When you get a town map you don't like, do you restart?
5. Do you enjoy working for Nook, or do you find it boring?
Screw Tom Nook.
Part 2 - Favorites
1. What is your favorite AC game?
2. What is your favorite fruit?
Ehh, I don't really have a preferred fruit.
3. What type of animal is your favorite (dog, cat, bird etc)?
Cats are the best. They've got Moe, Mitzi, Bob, and a lot of other ones. I can't think of any Cat I've met that I didn't like.
4. What is your favorite season?
Winter is really pretty.
5. What is your favorite holiday/festival?
Is the Flea Market a Festival? I pick that, but if not Fourth of July is pretty cool.
Part 3 - Least Favorites
1. What is your least favorite AC game?
City Folk was terrible. Such a shoddy job, pretty lazy port of Wild World.
2. What is your least favorite fruit?
Pears. I don't really know why.
3. What type of animal is your least favorite?
Chickens. I haven't liked a single one, and have always tried my hardest to get them out as soon as they moved into my town.
4. What is your least favorite season?
Summer has tarantulas/scorpions at night. So Summer.
5. What is your least favorite holiday/festival?
Yay Day was pretty sucky.
Part 4 - Pick your favorite
1. Cat characters or dog characters?
Cats all day every day.
2. Winter or Summer?
3. Beaches or forests?
4. Apples or oranges?
Apples. I actually can't recall ever getting oranges as a town fruit.
5. Rover or Nook?
Well fuck. Two of the worst people in AC. *flips a coin* Heads...so Rover *shudders*
6. Morning or night?
7. Fishing or bug catching?
Fishing all day every day. People complain about fishing taking too much time, but I dunno, I love the thrill of waiting for that fish to get on the line, and then that sigh of dismay when you press the a button too soon.
8. Writing letters or running errands?
9. Pete or Pelly?
Pelly. I rarely if ever see Pete.
10. Christmas or New Year's?
New Year's is pretty fun. Fireworks and stuff.
Total Trackbacks 0