Pokemon Heart Gold Nuzlocke Rules
by, 1st January 2013 at 05:42 PM (673 Views)
I have decided to take on the Nuzlocke Challenge in Heart Gold seeing how my last Nuzlocke ended. My goal is to make this run harder without making it impossible.
Here are the rules. (Rules 4-10 are my optional rules.)
1. You can only capture the first Pokémon in each new area.
2. If a Pokémon faints it considered dead.
3. You must nickname your Pokémon.
4. No Duplicate Pokémon.
5. No use of any items except HMs and Poké Balls.
6. You can only buy 10 Poke Balls per Poké Mart. (You can use Premier Balls and Safari Balls too.)
7. Battle Style: Set
8. You can’t leave a Gym once you initiate a battle; you can only leave after the Gym Leader is beaten.
9. You must defeat all the Legendries.
10. The number of Pokémon and their levels must be equivalent to the Gym Leader’s. (Equivalent to Champion at the Elite Four.)
Edit: Everything was going good but, I lost at Falkner. I have decided to not do Nuzlockes for a large period of time and instead put more neaning full things in Blog entries.
Total Trackbacks 0