So I had exams today and... - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

what did i just type

So I had exams today and...

Rate this Entry
by , 14th March 2013 at 12:50 AM (566 Views)
the subjects for today were science and christian living. (tomorrow is math, uh oh)

For science, the questions weren't that hard, honestly, but I still had some trouble answering them and my brain was all "you would have known the answers if you had just studied" and I was all "you think I don't know that? I knew what was coming, I brought this on myself when I chose not to study and write a fanfic instead (apparently procrastination brings out my creativity); you don't need to scold me."

and science lab was just like what

24. Vitamin C (is that even a question?)

A. Benedict's Solution
B. Idolphenol
C. Iodine Solution
D. Sodium hydroxide

I'm was just like "uuhhh did we even learn this"

but it's sad, really... I mean my science grade is averaging 88/100 right now but in grade school it was around the 90-95's plus I had somewhat neat and organized notes accompanied by drawings but now all I have is a notebook full of barely legible notes scrawled all over the page and in the margins... I don't know, I'm disappointed in myself... part of me is like "get good grades or you'll end up dropping out of high school then you'll be a loser and you'll disappoint everyone in your life" and the other is just like "just calm down, dude no need to stress out let's go waste our teenage years on the internet" I'm not sure exactly where that came from but at this point, I'd be content with an 89

well for christian living, I don't wanna give you a lecture about religious stuff or like a rant so yeah... you can click the spoiler if you wanna see it, tho


P.S. I still don't get how this happened in my last entry

blogs/63089/attachments/85218-screenshot-2013-03-13-22-57-11.png
(look closely, it says "0 views and 1 comment")
it's probably just a glitch but you have to admit, it is a strange sight

Submit "So I had exams today and..." to Digg Submit "So I had exams today and..." to del.icio.us Submit "So I had exams today and..." to StumbleUpon Submit "So I had exams today and..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. Lugiafanatic's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Christian living?

    What kind of school do you go to?
  2. Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugiafanatic
    Christian living?

    What kind of school do you go to?
    A Catholic school
  3. Raine Caulwell's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    For the question on Christian Living that you posted, the answer is B, "a new heaven and earth will be created."

    I'm a dirty, filthy heathen and I know this. Although, I guess it is a more obscure question to catholics. Your type aren't stupid like baptists and pentecostals and focus on other aspects of your faith.

    You a believer, or not? Sorry, not trying to be offensive, just curious. Sorry if I come off as accusative or demeaning.
  4. Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Raine Caulwell
    For the question on Christian Living that you posted, the answer is B, "a new heaven and earth will be created."

    I'm a dirty, filthy heathen and I know this. Although, I guess it is a more obscure question to catholics. Your type aren't stupid like baptists and pentecostals and focus on other aspects of your faith.

    You a believer, or not? Sorry, not trying to be offensive, just curious. Sorry if I come off as accusative or demeaning.
    Nah, it's ok. Yeah, I'm a believer. I'm Roman Catholic. It's just that some questions on that exam were just like no lol and B is the one I went with because it seemed like the best answer.
  5. Raine Caulwell's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillish Twilight
    Nah, it's ok. Yeah, I'm a believer. I'm Roman Catholic. It's just that some questions on that exam were just like no lol and B is the one I went with because it seemed like the best answer.
    Not to mention that A is a subset of B, and C goes against chuch doctrine as, "all are equal," as they say.

    Whoo, basic test taking skills!
  6. Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Raine Caulwell
    Not to mention that A is a subset of B, and C goes against chuch doctrine as, "all are equal," as they say.

    Whoo, basic test taking skills!
    but who knows, what if it was D?
  7. Raine Caulwell's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillish Twilight
    but who knows, what if it was D?
    Then you're going to hell, clearly... or purgatory. My vote is on hell.
  8. Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Raine Caulwell
    Then you're going to hell, clearly... or purgatory. My vote is on hell.
    wait what I just meant that I forgot the choice for D so what if D was the correct answer but we'll never know 'cause I forgot what it was what is happening what
  9. Karamazov's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    "What will most likely happen on the second coming of Jesus?"
    I actually know this, because I went to a Catholic school. We were taught that the living and dead will be judged. And both the living and the dead, who didn't devote their life to evil, would ascend to Heaven together.

    This stuff will all be very useful when the end of days are upon us.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: