I was gonna post a blog and lookee here, a relatively effortless bandwagon! Just copy and paste- brilliant! I'd enjoy answering any of these. If you answer, I'll even change my avatar to a ZeXal picture that creeps me out XD .
Deal! Please make it Dark Mist. XD
3, 6, 16, 20, 24, 26, and 43.
18 and 51.
@Zima; Yes XD . I've been very tempted to do that.
3. Oh Astral's, of course :J . I don't have anyone in the real world who I'm romantically interested in. My favorite fictional characters are Yuma Tsukumo and Firebrand from the horror series TribeTwelve. I love those guys :3 . ZeXal and TribeTwelve creep me out more than any other things really, but even so, I wish they were real sometimes ^-^ . If I had to chose I'd say .̷̡̑̈͗̔͒͛̿҉̡̹̗̝̹̯̦̜̰͔.͈̦͍̣̲̰͊ͬͬ͛̄̑ͣͩ͌̔̍ͪ̐̊̈́̇̇̚͜͢͝ͅͅ ̩̦̝͔̫.̨̛͍̯͎̟̬̺̭̞̰͉̳̙͇͔̱̫͓̣̿̃̈̆́̀.̇̆ͤ̐̽̉͋̒ͣ͐̄̎̅̆ͥͮͣ̈́ ̷̐͝͏҉̲͇͉̖̞̹͓̥
6. I have a couple best offline friends, including ReshiramDragonofTruth. I'm so glad I joined Bulba, as now there are a lot more people I can share friendships with! I obviously see you as one of my closest friends now, counting internet and otherwise :) .
16. Well, right now my favorite song's a breathtaking cover of a song I used to really like. Under The Sea, sung by Irino Miyu (Astral's Japanese voice actor) X'D . I found it near the top when searching ZeXal stuff on Tumblr. I had a laughing fit for around an hour, and I only listened to about the first 10 seconds. My second favorite is BRAVING! by KANAN, as it's inspired me as much as Yuma himself does :) . The music is bone-chillingly beautiful, and the lyrics touch on every doubt I've ever had.
20. Ice cream. Ah, I'm bad at decisions Xd . Well maple ice cream is amazing, but so is chocolate made with coconut milk ^-^ .
24. Ha, hm.... Well, basing this pretty much on platonic love, I like spending time with people who are fun, non-judgmental, compassionate, understanding, individual, and share similar interests.
26. Well, trying keeping myself optimistic and motivated most of the time can be a struggle, as I have to pull myself out of my naturally pessimistic mindset. Without ZeXal I'd be like Yuma without his Kattobingu.
43. I'm in my dining room with coffee, so I'm pretty happy about that. Well, I'm pretty content overall. I have some great friends, high school is okay, and I've got great media to obsess over, so life's pretty good. I do admit to having some worry about college and a future career. It's sometimes hard for me to see my ambitions (few that I have) becoming reality. I still believe in them, though. My dreams won't die if I high-5 the sky! There are also the unpleasant parts of life, but right now I have no doubt it's worth it.
18. Hm.... This is tricky, as the only serious crushes I've ever had have been on fictional characters XD . I'll just base this off them, I suppose. Well, for starters, "cuteness," I guess. It could be in appearance, voice, or mannerisms. Hm... in terms of personality... I guess a wide range of things could be ^^; . Being accepting, patient, and respectful is important in order to be comfortable with them. They wouldn't have to be super into Flower-Power, but being compassionate and generous meaning well, hehe, Shingetsu would make it easier for me to like them. Confidence or courage, and optimism (but also understanding pain and sorrow) are things I really appreciate. There's also the line between acting like an eight year old, and being too mature to ever have a laugh with. I also really like people who either have an appreciation for things I do, or with creative talent for it.
51. Something I should have said long ago.... Well, there are times I regret not standing up for myself when I should have. I could have saved myself a significant amount of unhappiness if I had confidence when I was younger.