The TRio's fate?
by, 17th August 2012 at 07:41 AM (1124 Views)
Well, it states "after 15 years of activity" in the recent Meloetta/Rocket episode promo's, so should we say goodbye to Team Rocket?
I don't think so.
You see, Jessie, James and Meowth aren't going anywhere as far as I know. They are still important to the anime, even when they are absent in most episodes..
I have a few options what could happen after these episodes.
- The TRio will join Team Plasma. This could possibly happen because Team Plasma hasn't been introduced at all. If the TRio will join the "New" Team Plasma, that would make even more sense.
- Jessie, James and Meowth will take over Team Rocket as their own goofy business.
- Dr. Zager will take over (oh dear maid's in heaven don't ever think of it).
- Giovanni won't die at all.
- Jessie and James realise that they shouldn't be bad guys and start a whole new life instead. Meowth joins the twerps as the Nyagionator.
What do you think what will happen?
Total Trackbacks 0