Top 10 major reasons why I am Communist (in no specific order) - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

FistOfTheBeastKing

Top 10 major reasons why I am Communist (in no specific order)

Rate this Entry
by , 2nd October 2009 at 05:10 PM (1111 Views)
10. Capitalism = FAIL
9. I am a rebellious guy
8. I hate being treated like dirt by most people
7. I am fucking sick and tired of everyone else's bullshit
6.I have been suffering pretty much constantly for my entire life
5. My past is infuriating
4. Stalin is my freakin' idol
3. I read the works of Karl Marx
2. Life is a big fat bitch
1. I want payback for al lthe crap the world has put me through


Any questions?

Submit "Top 10 major reasons why I am Communist (in no specific order)" to Digg Submit "Top 10 major reasons why I am Communist (in no specific order)" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 10 major reasons why I am Communist (in no specific order)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 10 major reasons why I am Communist (in no specific order)" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. 1337R34P3R's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    cool story, bro. stalk your girlfriend?
  2. PokieFan09's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    4. Stalin is my freakin' idol.

    You know about this guy right? He killed more people than WWI.
  3. Nekusagi's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by FistOfTheBeastKing
    LOL YOU GUYS I'M EDGY AND COOL!
  4. Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    ^^Exactly. If you HADN'T put that he was your idol, #6 would be a loooot worse.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Stalin
  5. Zynetic's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Ok, explain why capitalism is fail first.
    Then we may actually take your arguments into consideration.

    If you don't do that, your arguments are invalid in every way.
    And how is capitalism the reason for your misery? It could be something else, you know.
  6. 1337R34P3R's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Diryn
    Ok, explain why capitalism is fail first.
    Then we may actually take your arguments into consideration.

    If you don't do that, your arguments are invalid in every way.
    And how is capitalism the reason for your misery? It could be something else, you know.
    like his obssessiveness over his girlfriend.
  7. Nekusagi's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    also I forgot to post this:


    Guys, please note I have a Joe McCarthy macro made for the sole purpose of Turbo posts. This is some truly masterful trolling he's got going on, when macros can be made for him.
  8. Zynetic's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337R34P3R
    like his obssessiveness over his girlfriend.
    Yeah! 8D
  9. 1337R34P3R's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekusagi
    also I forgot to post this:


    guys, please note I have a macro made for the sole purpose of Turbo posts. This is some truly masterful trolling he's got going on, when macros can be made for him.
    one sec, making a macro.
  10. Yoshi-san's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
  11. DCM's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    I read the works of karl Marx to.
    does that make me a communist?

    Life is a bitch because you are a miserable failure.
  12. Ho-oh's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Lol, work harder and earn more money then. That's what success under capitalism is all about.

    Communism - you work your ass off but don't get rich.
  13. 1337R34P3R's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink


    This turned out a lot worse than expected. wish i was better with paint.NET
  14. Nicoleta01's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    10. Communism= EPIC FAIL EVERYWHERZ.
    9. I'm part of the other group! 8D That must mean you're an ANARCHIST, not a communist.
    8. Why listen to them then?
    7. Then don't listen to them!
    6. Aren't we all? D=
    5. Your statement confuses and Infirates me! >:O
    4. George Bush is my idol, welcome to the Idol Club!
    3. Cool story, I read Plato.
    2. Life isn't a person! =O
    1. Um, go make a career in politics?
  15. Sublime's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    I don't think any of those are communist reasons...you just seem like a pissed off kid who can't handle life.
  16. Mijzelffan's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    I only agree with number 10. Capitalism = FAIL. But communism isn't really practical either. So I'm a Socialist.

    For the people who wonder why Capitalism is fail, I'll explain (in a simplistic way):

    "Hey, I feel like fireing you, now you don't have a job, and have to be a hobo" :D
  17. Beausoleil's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Most (read: all) of the reasons you're giving make little to no sense whatsoever. And Stalin has to be, like, the worst idol ever. You are aware that Stalin directly ordered far more people killed than Hitler, right?
  18. FistOfTheBeastKing's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Hitler was a fucking PSYCHO!
  19. 1337R34P3R's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by FistOfTheBeastKing
    Hitler was a fucking PSYCHO!
    And yet you claim that your role model is one of the most horrifying men that the modern world has ever seen. Yes, even worse than Hitler. The only reason that Stalin isn't as famous as Hitler is because there weren't any wars to base video games off of that involved invading Russia.
  20. Vasili's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by mijzelffan
    I only agree with number 10. Capitalism = FAIL. But communism isn't really practical either. So I'm a Socialist.

    For the people who wonder why Capitalism is fail, I'll explain (in a simplistic way):

    "Hey, I feel like fireing you, now you don't have a job, and have to be a hobo" :D
    I hope you know that in most cases, the only reason people are fired are because they slack off...

    And somebody who fires a person for no reason wouldn't do well in any form of government, Communism, Socialism, Tribal despotism, he wouldn't do well in anything.

    My political role model is... *prepares to get flamebaited* Ronald Reagan.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast