My first ever Bandwagon blog. It's all downhill from here.
by, 9th February 2013 at 01:54 PM (10985 Views)
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Hmmm. Maybe. It would depend on how mature they were.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
I'm not sure that's feasible so I can't say.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yes. Often. People underestimate how much a smile can change someones mood. Even if you don't know them.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Not that I'm aware of.
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Not today, no.
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A dark grey t-shirt, jeans and Converse.
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
There is as much chance of it changing dramatically as there is of it staying much the same.
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
It depends. I'm quite stuck in my ways. I have a very close group of friends and - as awful as it sounds - don't really put as much effort into making new friends as perhaps I should. However, to say I am 'antisocial' would be too far.
12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
13. What about ‘R’?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can. I prefer it to Automatic. You feel more in control.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Far, far more than I should. Yes.
16. Are you going out of town soon?
Possibly back up to Scotland (I'm from Scotland, live in England) sometime in the next 3 weeks.
17. When was the last time you cried?
New Years Eve.
18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
Yes. Many times. Every day in fact. Give or take a few.
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
A boy? Ehhh...do my best friends count?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I don't start work until 9pm therefore won't finish until 5am. That sucks.
22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
I would be totally freaked out if a guy kissed me on the forehead.
23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have?
Haven't we all?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
A friend from back home.
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Not really no.
29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
30. Does anyone hate you?
I seriously doubt it. Hate is such a strong word.
31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
Hidden? No. Present? Yes. Only one...I don't collect them.
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Honestly, no. Horror does nothing for me. I don't understand the enjoyment. Real life is scary enough. Scarier, in fact.
33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Possibly 2008 or 2009 but I'm kind of a believer in no regrets (easier said than done).
35. Did you have a dream last night?
I did because everyone has anything up to 10 or 11 dreams I believe. Remembering them, however, is a different story.
36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
It was ok. It was a bit of a 'nothing' day but it wasn't bad.
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
Maybe. Probably not until late Monday though.
43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
44. What’s the best part about school?
Can I change that to 'what was the best part about school?' Friends.
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
Yes quite a few.
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
When I was at school, yes. Out of boredom, mainly.
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Far too often. It's really not good. Nothing can change history.
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
I suppose it is yes.
50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Relaxing before work.
51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
52. Are you nice to everyone?
Yes. Even people that I dislike I tend to be civilized with. It's important for self-satisfaction. 'Treat others the way...' and all that jazz.
53. Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to?
I suppose so, yes.
54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Yes. Anyone who can't should either 1. Not be in that relationship or 2. Take a serious look at themselves.
55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Hmm... So so.
56. Do you think you like someone?
57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Thanks to having two older sisters I've always found it quite easy to talk to girls. But I wouldn't swap my male friends for anyone.
59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
Yeah I think so.
60. Do you hate anyone?
I try not to. I seriously dislike people. There is a difference.
61. How’s your heart?
Working fine as far as I'm aware.
62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
A few things.
63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I would hope nobody. I don't think anyone has been given a reason to talk crap about me.
65. Are your toenails painted pink?
LOL. All the time...
66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
I wouldn't say 'love it.' That'd be a bit strange. Regardless of what some might say, the VAST majority of girls want their men to be men. But sensitivity is a virtue and it is generally well received. Just not in massive doses.
68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
In a swimming pool I lost my shorts but no one noticed before I got them back on :)
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
70. How do you look right now?
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Luckily, a few people.
72. Can you commit to one person?
73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
74. Have you ever felt replaced?
75. Did you wake up cranky?
I'm not a morning person. Don't talk to me before noon.
76. Are you a jealous person?
Unfortunately yes, I suppose so.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
Of course they are.
78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
Yeah! The Gen VI Professor. WAYHAY! Little Pokemon joke there..
Not really no.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Nope, can't think of anything. Maybe get some groceries in.
81. Last person you cried in front of?
My parents, one of my sisters and my girlfriend. Yup, all at once. Others were crying too though so it wasn't as embarrassing as it sounds.
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes. Lots of people.
83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
Hmm. Not overly so.
84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Making dinner I would say.
85. Are you over your past?
I don't think you can ever be truly over your past. Otherwise you would never improve as a person, never make better decisions or learn things.
86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
I've not really had a female 'best friend' but I have liked female friends before. Not to be recommended.
87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
88. If your first crush knocked on your door with an apology and presents, would you accept?
hahaha! My first crush was a very long time ago. I would accept the apology, sure. Presents would be a bit much.
89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
Not really no.
91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
A few people but namely one of my best friends.
93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
LOL. If you knew the Matthew I know, you'd be laughing too right now.
94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
Yes. Very well thank you.
95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
97. Who do you have texts from?
Girlfriend, parents, friends, boss and o2.
98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I would be like ..'wow...that's inappropriate.'
99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
100. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
The insect? no. The feeling? Yes.
Total Trackbacks 0