Current Playlist: December
by, 19th December 2012 at 05:35 PM (627 Views)
Long time no see, blog section! Anyway, I'm very bored and need an outlet from studying for finals (I'VE BEEN GOING AT IT FOR HOURS STRAIGHT AND I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF REVIEWING ALL OF MY AP GOVERNMENT TERMS AGGGGHHHHH) Because of my sheer lack of enthusiasm about studying now, I'll just post my playlist for December! Didn't find any rules against this, so here we go!
1. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons. Without a doubt, this is my favorite song of 2012. Honestly, I can't think of a song that combines my two favorite genres of music as seamlessly as this song does. Plus, Imagine Dragons are always awesome.
2. Find What We're Looking For by Peyton Mackay. Local girl that's made a pretty sweet song. I've been listening to it quite frequently because, in my opinion, it's just an honest, pure-hearted song. This girl is a close friend of mine, and her voice is even more amazing in real life. Definitely check her out, you won't be disappointed.
3. Need Your Heart - Adventure Club Just a good old Dubstep song that I've been listening to recently. Not too fantastic, in my opinion, but still a catchy song that's been stuck in my head for quite a while. Not timeless either, and I'm fairly certain I'll be annoyed by it in a matter of days XD.
4. Disparate Youth - Santigold. Not quite sure why I really like this song, but there's just something about it that's kept me listening to it over and over. Heard about this one from a friend, and I've thanked her for telling me about it since I like it that much.
5. Bomba - Astro Bros. I've only heard this song a few times, but it's so intense that I've got to include it up here. It's pretty cool that this song is relatively unknown too, since it definitely deserves to be up at the top of the charts.
6. Primadonna - Marina and the Diamonds. OH GOD. MARINA <333 This is just one of her many songs that just won't leave my head! This is probably my favorite of her songs because of its attitude. Plus, it sounds nice, so that's gotta count for something.
7. Iron - Nicky Romero/Calvin Harris. FINALLY WE GET TO SEE THE HOUSE SIDE OF CALVIN HARRIS! This song's catchy, powerful, and lots of fun to listen to. Plus, the combination of Calvin Harris and Nicky Romero is fantastic, and they're two of my favorite artists.
8. Breathe Me - Sia. Such a sad song ;_; but such a beautiful one as well. Sia is an awesome singer, and this song really demonstrates her ability to do so much with so little.
9. Breathe Me - Sia (Butch Clancy Remix). Same lyrics, same general tune, but such a different song. I can't really decide which version I like more. This version makes the song into something much quicker and easier to listen to, but the previous version is just so raw. I dunno. I like them both.
I have a lot more, but I'm getting lazy, and I have to get back to studying. So yeah! For all those people out there that are dying to know what I've been listening to, here's my playlist!
I don't even know why I did this and it just goes to show how utterly bored I am :p
Total Trackbacks 0