Well, what's your favorite skin? Mine is " Distortion World "
Sinnoh Underground is the one I always use.
Everyone knows Bulba's Spring is the best skin.
Beast Of The Sea.
Erika's New Garden is easy on the eyes, so I use it 90% of the time. The other 10% is when I use Black 2 & White 2.