So yes, my bucket list.
1. Go see the Aurora Borealis.
2. Go see that Fokker 100 on the roof of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
3. Be a mod here.
4. Get at least 500 blogs here.
5. Have at least 5000 posts.
6. Learn 5 languages and be fluent at them. (Currently Trilingual)
7. Get a good rig that can munch up FSX at all sliders right.
8. Travel in total 1 million kilometres on a plane.
So I'm kinda onto watching animated fairy tales/fables. To specific, Russian ones. They teach us so much stories/lessons. :D Luckily, they have English subtitles. BUT SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE SO FUN TO WATCH! Looks like I've jumped like 12 years into the past, when I was a little kid, my parents telling bedtime stories... <3 Sigh, those times... Watching these animated videos makes me feel so naive.
Here's an example:
Today, this dude came up to me and said 'Yo, I'm watching an anime called Please Rape Me! Wanna watch with me? Obviously I denied the request. Fucking pervert.
My FRAPS isn't working. Won't record shit. Now I can't get my FSX video done. GRR!
Yet I have something to write about. LOVE STORY.
Well, one of my good guy friends, suspects that another girl in our class likes him, like more than a friend. So the pass few weeks, she has TOTALLY been flattering him. First, it started with things like looking at him, then smiling and turning away, and then it became 'Hi!' whenever she passed him. Then today, THE BIG move. The three of us (me, my friend, and the other girl) were walking down the hallway, and she said 'D'aww, I wish