I have no idea why I'm doing this
by, 15th February 2013 at 04:44 PM (136 Views)
1) Self harmed?
Well, when I was younger and I didn't clip my fingernails as much I would scratch myself out of guilt or frustration...
2) Got into a real fight?
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
4) Tried to commit suicide?
5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
Might as well when it comes to some animes...
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
That's impossible for me...
8) Accused someone of using you?
Well, I was "used" all the time during Elementary. By my old friends of course, not any adults.
I once stole a key chain when I was 5, but that's about it.
10) Gotten drunk/high?
Dude, I'm only 12. No.
11) Been to a concert where your favorite artist was playing?
No, but my sister has.
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
Even more shamefully, yes.
Well it really depends on the day
Only when I'm watching a very emotional show
19) Annoyed with a friend?
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
Well, I'm still waiting for my mom's virus to be cured. I guess that counts
21) Get depressed easily?
Depends on the situation.
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
I don't think so
23) Feel listening to music can take your mind off things?
24) Worry about messing up your relationships a lot?
In the past, yes. Now, not so much.
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
26) Go out drinking?
I'm only 12
27) Smoke cigarettes?
I'M ONLY 12!
28) Smoke weed?
I'M ONLY F***ING TWELVE!
29) Do any hard drugs?
DO YOU NOT SEE HOW OLD I AM!? NO!
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, Why?
I said no to both.
31) Believe in God/Belong to a religion of your own free will?
Well, I guess you could say I'm agnostic. I don't really care about religion and I like more scientific answers, but yet we still have to prove if god really exists.
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
I'm more worried they'll hurt me instead
33) Agree that self harm numbs emotional pain?
No, it just temporarily replaces emotional pain with physical pain.
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
Yes, but if they screw up the exact way they did last time, then no third chances.
35) Agree with ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’? (ignoring the religious relation to that saying)
No, if they hurt me, I'm all like "You know what? Fine. It's stupid to waste revengeful efforts on you, and YOU especially."
36) Think things will get better?
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) (be honest) Do you judge people who think differently to you? (seriously, be honest)
I don't try to. But if their thinking is just illogical (like believing that Global Warming is fake despite that there's legit evidence of it), then I think they're kinda dumb
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
I don't exactly know. But when I have a crush on a fictional character, they're usually the guy who acts all tough and serious, but they have a softer core. What's even stranger is that the characters I fall in love with usually have something to do with the color red.
39) Long hair OR short hair?
Long hair is pretty, but short hair looks pretty badass (or in some cases, more mature)
40) (For Girls one) nice smile OR nice abs?
41) (For Guys one) nice smile OR nice chest?
(If I was Lesbian) still go for the smile
42) Shy OR open?
43) Eyes OR body?
44) Religious OR non-religious?
45) Caring OR non-restricting of you?
46) Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
I don't exactly know that term...
47) Piercings OR no piercings?
48) Tattoos OR no tattoos?
49) Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
STAY HOME AT ALL COSTS!
50) Has friends you get along with OR has parents you get along with?
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk?
I'm twelve -_-
52) Smoke weed?
Still twelve -_-
53) Smoke cigarettes?
STILL TWELVE >:(
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you?
Used to think that way. Now all I do is avoid them.
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you?
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you?
57) Keep your faith (any religious view) no matter what?
I'm not into religion, but I'm usually true to my own beliefs.
58) Join a band as a part time activity?
I'm in my Middle School band (with flutes and trumpets and other stuff), does that count?
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse?
Yes, but at the same time they brought it upon themself
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone strongly goes against them?
Yes. A perfect example was in third grade during the election. I was literally the only kid in my class who liked Obama and I was totally bashed for it by the other students.
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what is was like?
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friends/family?
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online?
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported?
65) Be friends with someone who was nice to you, but a cunt to other people?
I try not to be that way...
66) Not like someone simply because your friend(s) didn't like them?
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems?
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes?
No, I only starve myself because there are too many interesting things online and I get distracted.
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes then which part of you?
70) Sleep naked?
I'm a girl... so no.
71) Black or Orange?
72) Metalcore OR Post-Hardcore?
I don't think I've listened to either of those...
73) Cellphone or Computer?
Cellphones are for the kids in my classes who are annoying, SO COMPUTER FOR THE WIN!
74) Chocolate milk OR Coke?
Chocolate milk :)
75) Tumblr OR Friends?
Tumblr, they have awesome GIFs
76) Apple OR PC?
I think I'm using a PC right now, so PC.
77) TV Shows OR Movies?
TV shows, they're longer.
78) Old bands OR new Bands?
79) Pop-Punk OR Alternative Rock?
80) Reading OR Listening to music?
81) Coke OR Pepsi?
How about Lemonade instead?
82) Staying who you are OR changing yourself drastically?
Staying who I am
83) Breakdown OR Clean vocal bridge?
Are those some bands I don't know about?
84) Jonny Craig OR Kellin Quinn? Define your reason for your choice.
85) Ronnie OR Craig? Define your reason for your choice.
86) Your life as a comedy OR Your life as a documentary?
Comedy, it would put my whole life in a nutshell and I'd still laugh!
87) Go to outer space OR Go all around Europe?
Europe! I think it's less dangerous than Space. Also because I've never left the U.S.
88) Shoes OR Shirts?
89) Chelsea Grin OR Suicide Silence?
90) Drop out of school to get a job OR stay at school and finish your education. Define your reason for your choice.
Finish education, I could get an even better job.
91) So far have you told 90 truths? And honestly, be honest!
Yes. Well I think they're true about me
92) Are you quiet about your social life with your family?
93) Do you want to travel when you are older?
94) Would you let go of people who mean the most to you to follow your dreams?
No, unless I know that they would become complete assholes if I stick with them.
95) Did you notice there are no sex related questions?
96) Rather be the opposite gender?
Only to understand some jokes that don't make sense to girls but makes sense to boys.
97) What will you name your son/daughter?
Oh god... kids...
98) Do you get harassed more than most people do?
Depends on the type of harassment...
99) What band do you hate the most? Define your reason.
One Direction. Their stupid fanbase of hopeless preteens run rampant around my school. And they're just another Boy Band copy.
100) What makes you a bad person in your mind?
I tend to hold grudges against people who have hurt me in the past. I don't actually do anything to get back at them, but I pray that one day they will be killed by a satanic shark falling from the sky. I also tend to give up on things that look too difficult, like assignments.
Total Trackbacks 0