Pick my next username! - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed

This Blog is OP

Pick my next username!

Rate this Entry
by , 2nd July 2013 at 07:18 PM (546 Views)
Hey everyone! How about we play a little game? I'm all for it, and I think it could have some... interesting results.

The rules are simple!

1) Pick a username that fits Bulbagarden's rules and regulations.
2) Have the most likes and you win!

Wanna play? Just comment a name and hope it wins! Have fun!

Submit "Pick my next username!" to Digg Submit "Pick my next username!" to del.icio.us Submit "Pick my next username!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pick my next username!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. FireBlader15's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    You should pick your new username it's your name not everybody's username.
  2. Windfall's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBlader15
    You should pick your new username it's your name not everybody's username.
    True, but I'm not really that worried about what it is, so I don't really mind the outcome. Plus, this is kinda fun.
  3. jasonwolf's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    D.J. K.K. Slider
  4. FireBlader15's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjiro Aragaki
    True, but I'm not really that worried about what it is, so I don't really mind the outcome. Plus, this is kinda fun.

    But you have to come up with your own I came up with my nickname FireBlader15 by myself that's what you should to bro.
  5. User_Name's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBlader15
    But you have to come up with your own I came up with my nickname FireBlader15 by myself that's what you should to bro.
    It's his username; you can't force him to do a certain thing with it. If he wants to ask people for a suggestion, that's his choice, roll with it.
  6. Zexy's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Shinjiro Machine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12