You know the rules, say a number(s) and replace Tumblr with Bulbagarden.
Updated 11th September 2012 at 01:22 AM by Kouzan
2, 4, 11, 39, 45.
4.Owl City, Pokemon, and anime
11. I've been using Bulbapedia for years as my source on Pokemon stuff and found the forum one day and lurked a bit. At the time I was wanting to join some Pokemon forums to talk to other fans so I that's why I joined.
39. My future and what I'm gonna be like in 10, 20, or 30 years.
45. Hayley Williams of the band Paramore is the first one who comes to mind. And also Valerie Anne Poxleitner aka the Canadian singer LIGHTS aka this woman She's not much of a celebrity, but she's won a JUNO Award (Canadian version of The Grammys I think) for Best New Artist and is married to leader of the band blessthefall Beau Bokan and has two successful albums. There's probably more but that's all who I can think of.
9, 28, 32, 34, then 12.
9. Why do you need to know? Ok black.
28. I was an Aaron Carter fan as a kid. >.> I had no taste in music back then.
32. "I have read and agreed with the terms and conditions."
34. One of the teacher from my grade school would take me and my brothers Christmas/winter clothes shopping ever year. One time she brought a friend with her (if shopping with a teacher isn't embarrassing enough). I picked out some clothes I liked and went to a changing room to try them on. I walked out and the teacher's friend looked at me funny and said "Where's your pants?" I looked down and noticed I had no pants on; just a shirt and underwear.
You had to pick the worse ones. >.>
Now that you answered all those, what's your answer to 12?
Right I'm slightly tired but I'm feeling good.