OK fine, I'll cave :l
by, 3rd November 2012 at 12:50 AM (418 Views)
And do this thingy.
1. State your name:
2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
Landon. No, really. I wish they had named me that instead of boring old Andrew :/
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
My only brother. If there was a zombie apocalypse I'd want him to be the guy who had my back.
4. What was your first job?
Groundskeeper at a Country Club/Golf Course. Sometimes brutal, but it was worth it to work outdoors.
6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
Yes. I woke up at 3 AM thinking it was 7:30, and ate half of a bowl of cereal before I realized that my Psych exam was not for another 5 hours.
7. Do you miss your ex?
I've never been in a relationship.
8. Do people praise you for your looks?
No, not really. People comment on my height a lot, but I don't think that counts.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear?
Red, just like my favorite Football clubs, both of which are not doing so well this year (Liverpool and AC Milan)
10. How do you wear your makeup?
I'm a guy, so I don't wear any.
11. What are some of your nicknames?
People call me by my last name because it's one syllable, as opposed to "Andrew."
12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
13. How many bathrooms?
14. Do you have a job?
Not at the moment, no.
15. Do you have a car?
Nah, I sometimes wish I do but I wouldn't use it much.
16. Do you work out every week?
Yes, I normally try to go twice a week but I've been getting lazy lately.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Yeah I did.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
I've never kissed anyone.
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
No, and I'd be petrified if I had to. I can speak just fine, but I don't think I could sing in front of even one person.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
Just trunks and a water shirt thing.
21. Do you like your eyes?
Actually yes :) I love the ice blue color.
22. Do you think you are pretty?
No, and I don't think I'm that handsome either.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My friend Bethany. I wish we talked more often :/
24. How much money is in your checking account?
Umm, about $200 I guess.
25. Are you single?
I'm flying solo. I don't think anyone is interested in me atm either, so it's going to be this way for a while, as it always has been.
26. Do you want kids?
Since I'm 20, I should probably know that by now. It's a big life decision, and I hope I can come to a decision soon. Right now, I think that yes, I do want kids, but it depends on what my wife wants, assuming I eventually have one that is.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like:
It's a green Swiss Gear backpack, very durable but it's starting to break down :/
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Umm, I don't know haha. I don't watch movies or listen to many artists. I guess Julia Louis-Dreyfus maybe?
29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
Again, I've never been on a date.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
32. Have you ever cheated?
I hope I never let myself do that. I can't imagine why I would.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Play MTG and some video games, walk around looking at trees and plants, play the bass guitar, hang out on forums and homes.com, and watch old tv shows.
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number?
Yes I do. And no, I only add actual friends/acquaintances.
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
Nobody does anything cute for me, except a note Bethany gave me when she noticed I was having a bad day. It was supposed to be anonymous but she kind of blew it instead of keeping it secret. "You are a potato. But only sometimes. Other times, you are a good person."
37: Who was the last person you texted?
Uh.. My grandmother, actually XD
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
Again, I have no past relationships :P
39: How do you look right now?
Windswept, tired, and a bit hairy to be honest.
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
I don't think I've ever felt real love, in the sense that people in committed relationships do. I love my family though, and my close friends.
Total Trackbacks 0