So I defeated Iris in Pokémon Black 2.
by, 29th October 2012 at 08:13 PM (592 Views)
I'll give Iris props for using one of my favourite Pokémons of all time
My whole team after defeating Iris :
- Magmoor (Magmar) @Eviolite (Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Fire Punch, Dual Chop)
- Sparky (Magnezone) @BrightPowder (Thunder Wave, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Sonicboom)
- Plue (Azumarill) @Mystic Water (Waterfall, Return, Ice Punch, Superpower)
- Louis XIV (Serperior) @Leftovers (Synthesis, Coil, Leaf Blade, Return)
- Ryu (Lucario) @Expert Belt (Aura Sphere, Ice Punch, Psychic, Dark Pulse)
- Magna (Scolipede) @Wide Lens (Mega Horn, Bulldoze, Screech, Aqua Tail)
The Eviolite did the trick, as I survived her Pokémon's Surf and I got to net a 2HKO on the Dark-Dragon Pokémon via Dual Chop. That's the most notable part of the battle.
The team was around level 63-64, because I thought that with all the trainers in the Victory Road, the Elite Four's Pokémons would be over level 60. That's the only disappointing part of the whole Pokémon League. Oh well, I finished the main story, which is fine by me x)
Total Trackbacks 0