cleavage - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

View RSS Feed



Rate this Entry
by , 16th February 2012 at 04:41 PM (212 Views)
scientifically, it means flat. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Submit "cleavage" to Digg Submit "cleavage" to Submit "cleavage" to StumbleUpon Submit "cleavage" to Google



  1. $aturn¥oshi's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Since when?
  2. ~Aeon's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    since when did it mean flat? its a geologist thing to do with rocks or something.
  3. $aturn¥oshi's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    The definition refers to a split or fissure. In geology this is used to create smooth surfaces in minerals, but it doesn't necessarily mean to flatten.


Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: