Shoot away. I'll answer honestly.
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
20, 25, 31, 34, and 39! you've got so many already XD
#54, #40, #17, and #50
26, 45, and 55.
well shit xD @Karis;
30. I guess one of my insecurities would be being afraid of what one may do. At any given moment somebody can do something that can terribly effect me, say something incredibly hurtful, twist what I say and the situation so it fits them as if they've done nothing wrong, and just... torture me with their very existence. It doesn't help that I'm incredibly hyperactive, so if I'm really bothered by something, you can guarantee that I'll go mad about it, run around holding my head with my hands, then bite my right hand in anger, and just think of how wrong it is and how people so terrible could even exist. I'm the type that if I hear about a mass killing happen, I go off to cry in solitude in my room because I need peace. I try to stand up for myself, but sometimes I just wonder if it's really worth it if you're still going to end up being treated like as if I was just trash anyway, and maybe hey, if people can be that low, why should I care for them and what they say in the end? It has made me analyse things more in-depth. I want to analyse everything that interests me, how it reacts, its being, and then get it all in my head and just get to every possible conclusion, and it's really fun to do for me, although I have thought of possible conclusions that are scary and that I would not like to believe as hurtful as they may turn out to be in the end.
A second insecurity... I guess would be... myself? Like, am I going to turn out okay in the future, live a good life in the end? Am I looking great? Am I comfortable with who I am? I'm actually vain, but I only use my vanity to give myself a boost in confidence and self-esteem and not be condescending towards others. I'd encourage people to be vain themselves to challenge the insecurity of self hate.
There's also another insecurity like big neglect, being ignored, but the question is for two, so I won't go into detail with this one.
All day having a picnic and sometimes going to swim.
54. Fictional characters that I love, and playing games? They really entertain me.
28. A lawyer! I think my analysis of things could be helpful, and it's fun too.
5. It's high alright, and even when something makes it go down, I'm sure my optimism will help me get through anything. My optimism is what helps me go through the most irritating times. What would really help my own self-esteem would be seeing others being happy with who they are, because if they can be happy, then I'm sure I can be happy too if I try.
56. Being given work that won't help me advance at all, the routine, and one particular stalker I had.
1. Bisexual. If you're a great person that I get very attached to personally and romantically, I owe you my love no matter the gender.
2. Actually getting to do something depending on what it is. I have it all in my head, I want to see it come out, but when it comes to actually doing it, I don't do it at all.
3. Oh this is incredibly easy. @FinalArcadia;.
4. I've never really dated, or I don't if they'd actually be dates.
6. Well, from all of Bulbagarden:
@Akuraito; @Momoka; @Fushimi; @Gotpika; @Chiplet; @Tsutarja;
You guys have been great, and I really love talking to you and seeing you around.
7. I can't pick, but my favorite series would be the Chronicles Of Narnia and Harry Potter I guess. I've read The Handmaid's Tale for school this year, and I really liked the book too, and with the main character using analysis of her surroundings for fun to pass the time I found them to be very relatable.
8. Rudeness and work. Stuff like racism, death and suicide.
9. Somebody who is so amazing I can't really describe in words.
10. Victini. I guess rabbits and cats because they're really cute and interest me.
11. I don't like saying anything personal about this thing from real life, but from Bulbagarden I still miss @Shadows;. She was a really cool and nice girl that I loved talking to and wished to know more of, but noticed how great she really was once she really left. I still have faith that she'll come back one day though.
12. I've never broken up with anyone, but there was this girl I know in real life who in this week told me she loved me, and I just didn't share the same feelings back. I was only being nice to her as a friend like how I do with all of my friends, wishing her luck and to do better as a person, to not let herself down, but apparently she took that as me being interested in her, and then went on to say how I just shouldn't share my optimism with girls(when it fact it could be anyone if you factor in boys) because it would give them "the wrong idea" and how I should be neutral when I hate being neutral as it creates a hole.
13. I went to buy a new charger for my 3DS.
14. Being in love with @FinalArcadia; and enduring over 16 years of life.
15. Ouch this is a tricky one. As much as I can despise someone for what they do the hate doesn't last that long and I then just don't care. I guess it would be my second oldest brother then because he says hurtful and very rude things on purpose to bring me down. I think he just does it for his own vanity to look down on others to think better of himself. He even broke my laptop's screen 2 weeks ago and made it out as if it's my fault that it's broken, even lying like a child about what actually happened. Now I have to dish out 250 euros(Around 325 US dollars) to fix it. Joy. Maybe he'll pay me back one day. Maybe.
20. Strawberry. Favorite fruit, favorite ice cream.
25. I'm 16. Give me some time here :P.
31. Invest the money I win like a mature, responsible adult. hell no i'd go to america and buy a big house there with a pool and take you in it where we'll spend the rest of our lives together
34. Did I mention the very existence of my second brother? Yup. That's him. Then there's my mother's whining.
39. Being optimistic and supportive of others. There can be a huge rage that makes me go mad and sad, but I can overcome it with my optimism. Showers are reeeealllly nice to have to have to relax too. I dislike seeing friends be down, and anyone really. It really hurts and bothers me a lot, so when I can and if they need it, I'll gladly come support. Just don't tell me I'm being a huge insulting dick with my support or I'd be genuinely offended. If it's small I'd try to change the subject to make the person not focus on how they're down, but if it's big and really important I'd support them ASAP.
54. Already answered.
40. When I was really young and went to live with my cousins for a while, their father would scream a lot and whine about the smallest of things. I'd get scared and hope to not be hurt. The harsh words he was using and the loud volume of his voice was just too much. I'd cry in fear. If you use a lot of swear words in what you're saying and act really condescending, you're bound to make me uncomfortable, agitate me and make me act immature. If you say some swear words to express your anger I don't really care, but if you use a lot of them I can be negatively triggered. I've gotten better at controlling myself, though.
17. Damn it was cute. I grabbed my cat and kissed her on her head. It went down well.
50. I don't understand the question fully, but, I guess optimism, hope and self?
27. meh just another boring summer day lazing off doing nothing on tumblr and bulba all day ISLE OF MTV OOMOMGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGGMOGOM
Lots of famous singers around the world(or just America xD) will come to Malta to sing their famous songs! Jessie J will be coming and she's a pretty good singer! I'll be out with my friends that night and maybe meet my cousin who's going to the event too! There will be lots of food stands with various foods to buy as well. It will be big, filled with people, so there will be lots of noise, but I don't mind it in this case.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i've been waiting an entire year last year was just so fun ;w;
In the morning I'll have to wake up early and get to help working at the new house so we could finish it and FINALLY MOVE. My parents tell me it will "just be some cleaning" but I doubt it when last week I had to go to Valletta and carry 7 floor tiles at once from a house to the truck across the street back and forth for 2 hours. My shorts were falling down and somebody saw my underwear XD. They said it would be simple work, but with how I was almost about to puke once I doubt it will be easy tomorrow. They'll probably make me lift a lot of furniture at once too with no break too.
After that I guess I'll be on the internet talking with friends and planning the time and meeting place.
(I wrote this at the 25th but I'm posting this post in the 26th XD)
24. I got to know you better? I think you're a cool person and I really agree with most of the things you say and your opinions. I also really like the text font you use in your posts in threads. You seem really nice and I feel as if the environment is more friendly with your posts.
26. Am I a good enough person?
45. Gosh, I guess I have a really good one with my first brother. He's really supportive and wants what's best for me and he shows it, but sometimes he makes some remarks that make me really uncomfortable like "needing to go to computer rehab" and aren't helpful in the slightest. I'd like if he were more supportive of what I like as well. I want what's best for him too. My second oldest brother... I think I've said enough of him already to get a good idea. My sister is cool. I think she's the most logical in the family and her remarks don't turn out to be insulting at all, although they can get tiresome. She works really hard and even though I don't show it sometimes I really respect her as a person, but I'd prefer if she didn't flaunt her success at me. We definitely care for each other a lot and we agree on many things about the family.
55. I... can't think of a words that would upset me the most. Sentences like "I hate you." from somebody I care about would upset me a lot though.
That's... 34 questions. I'm off to sleep.