The other unsolved mysteries of Kalos
by, 11th January 2014 at 10:07 PM (1310 Views)
The things no one much cares about, but that we'd likely know if these games were anywhere near as hackable as the previous ones.
- Shiny event legends that aren't Diancie? (I know smealum, bless his soul, released shots of the models, but I'd like to see them ingame.)
- Do the unreleased Vivillons register in the Pokedex? If so, what names are given to the forms?
- How well does AZ's Floette operate in battle and Amie? Are its animations fully functional or glitchy?
- Full list of locations? (Pokebanku's efforts turned up the alternate route names as possible "obtained/met" locations though normally "Route ##" will be what's listed, but sadly he seems to have stopped operating.)
- Can battle-only forms (Megas, Castform, Cherrim, whatever else) be hacked into the party/box out-of-battle? (Smealum got the Mega Latis to show up in the wild, so it's at least partly possible...) How do they operate in Amie?
- What was up with those invalid game-of-origin bytes?
Stuff to be added as I think of it.
And let me just thank both Smealum and Pokebanku for their valiant efforts to haxxinate the secrets out of these games.
Total Trackbacks 0