Google Translate Has Mad Flow
by, 4th October 2013 at 05:13 PM (724 Views)
This arts & crafts activity is called "Real G is for Google T".
What you will need:
- Google Translate
- a hip-hop song (must be hip-hop)
- an instrumental version of said song
- the lyrics of said song
1. Set Google Translate to translate from English to any other language. Make sure English is the input.
2. Copy-paste lyrics into input box. Scroll to the bottom so the "Listen" button is visible.
3. Play instrumental beat from the beginning.
4. Go to Google Translate and click on the "Listen" button when the appropriate time to start playing the lyrics comes.
5. Appreciate Google Translate's mad flow.
Note: Works best on songs without choruses.
Total Trackbacks 0