I was thinking about going home until I wrote this
by, 30th July 2013 at 04:08 AM (548 Views)
Pros on going home:
1. I don't have to eat out alone and use my money. Home-made dinner is always the best because of nutrition.
2. I have a place to rest without feeling bothered.
3. We bought a bucket of chocolate ice cream yesterday :D
4. I can watch anime in private without having to glance over my shoulder every five minutes. The light in my room is broken, so watching something in a dark room is seriously epic.
5. It could rain (it LOOKED like rain a few hours ago, though...)
Pros on staying out longer:
1. My house has no air conditioner - and it's hot and humid today
2. The light in my room is broken.
3. I'll likely hear complaints on mosquitoes and humidity from my family members if I go home. Best not listening to that.
4. The school computer lab is open until late - and it provides AIR CONDITIONING AND FREE INTERNET.
5. The light in my room is broken.
6. If I want to, I can go to the arcade before deciding to go home and play a game of Taiko (my personal favorite).
7. If I want to, I can just skip dinner and get a bag of chips.
8. My sister will likely pester me with questions that even I can't answer. If I stay out, I'm FREE.
9. There's a construction going on downstairs AND upstairs. The noise is seriously epic... in a bad way.
10. THE LIGHT IN MY ROOM IS BROKEN. I have to take my stuff to the living room for light, but it's really uncomfortable reading/studying/doing whatever right next to my parents...
Total Trackbacks 0