I still have much to learn - but I'm getting better
by, 13th December 2011 at 07:46 AM (292 Views)
Having anxiety attacks is NOT fun. But there are ways to overcome it.
1. Haste LITERALLY makes waste. Never feel rushed. Be patient, and just do what you can do at the moment - one at a time.
2. Don't be disappointed even if things don't turn out to be favorable. You'll get what you want if you wait long enough.
3. There's no such thing as a 'pont of no return'. We can always come back to where we are.
4. Never fear, and never worry. What's more pointless than losing an appetite because of anxiety?
5. Do something that will make you happy - at least one thing everyday.
Total Trackbacks 0