I just used Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Mover
by, 24th December 2013 at 10:12 PM (1135 Views)
The Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Mover were launched on the 25th where I live (Christmas Day)
It wasn't a midnight launch - the Bank came out in the morning, and the Mover sometime near noon.
A few things about Pokemon Mover and Pokemon Bank
1. You can only send one box of pokemon from Gen5 to the Bank at a time. I couldn't send more than one box, and I don't think I was able to select the pokemons individually. After sending the box successfully, you will be asked to close the Mover app.
2. You have to use the Bank and the Mover individually. That is, they are on separate apps, and you have to close one before using the other.
3. In the Bank, you can search for Pokemon in a variety of ways. You can line them up by National Dex number, by body color, nature, the moves they know, whether they have Pokerus or not, etc etc.
4. Any items that you forgot to remove will be automatically sent back to your bag. If there is a pokemon that can't be sent to the Bank in the box (eggs/hacked pokemon/etc) they will also be automatically excluded. All Gen5/Gen6 items will be sent back to your bag when you send your pokemon to the Bank
5. I'd recommend stacking up on the BP points or Miles before receiving them from Brigette because when you choose receive them, you can't use Bank until you received them in your respective game. You can choose to continue using Bank without receiving them in your game, but then you will lose the points.
More details coming up as soon as I get them.
EDIT: Pictures of the Pokemon Mover and Bank - I took them on my 2DS in my room, so excuse me for the quality
EDIT: Comments are being moderated for some reason, so I'll reply to the questions here
@Venom; All items will be sent back to your bag. I just sent my Torchic holding a Blazikenite to Bank, and when I later checked it, it had the item removed (the Blazikenite was in my bag
@Norzan; Nope. No payment for the free trial. The download itself is free. They will tell you how many days you have left of your free trial period and ask if you want to buy the 5$ fee. You can simply say no and continue using Bank during the free trial. Both the Bank and the Mover are free.
@Mintaka; For some reason your comment is being moderated. I don't know how to make it show up, so I repeated what you said for me
@Durbe; The blue pentagon icons are for Gen6 Pokemon. The Pokemon transferred from Mover don't have blue pentagons.
Total Trackbacks 0