THAT F***ING LAW IS JUST - !@#$
by, 21st November 2012 at 10:31 AM (467 Views)
YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS.
This was brought from a fellow Korean Blogger - a very easy explanation on The Law for Protecting Children/Teens.
First, here's the Korean blog content. Anyone who can read Korean would probably understand it better this way.
This is an explanation for those who do not fully understand why The Law for Protecting Children/Teens is becoming a problem, and why it needs modifications.
How about some realistic examples?
1. I dislike young characters. I don't draw kids -> Whatever. If they even LOOK LIKE kids/teens, then it's a problem.
It looks porn-ish! (even if the artist did not intend it, the reporting person can make up juicy stories) -> ARREST
My character is over 20 years old -> Your drawing style makes the character look like a teen -> ARREST
2. Sexual education content, warning materials that could 'potentially offend people' could possibly result in an arrest
A sexual assault victim who wanted to tell their story and published a material -> somebody could report and arrest them
Possible chances of the sexual violator trying to cover their crime and report the said material, it would turn the victim into another violator
3. I'll probably be okay since I prefer to play games more? -> Your avatar must not look sexy
Even if it ISN'T porn-ish, if somebody reports you, it's the end. Game Over. ANY POSSIBILITIES that make your avy look even the slightest sexy... your life is over...
Don't even think about creating your avy pretty cuz it'll ruin the rest of your life. ˚∀˚9m
So you don't need your avy to look pretty? Then, what would become of the gaming companies that need money from people paying for avatar dress-ups...?
4. Meh, I don't watch manga or play games~ -> Kakao Talks, Messengers, any kind of SNS could be monitored.
The Law covers quite a large area. Did you say something sexy or porn-related?
If your conversation partner reports you, then you are arrested.
5. I only like idols? -> Fanfics are no longer safe
There are a lot of kissing and sexual actions in fanfics, right? Yaoi content would probably be more hardcore.
Even descriptions, hints... well, they do count as sexual actions.
And of course, we know the majority is BL (boy's love) stuff. Soft or hardcore, no one under 15 should be able to see it.
6. I don't like idols, I don't like anime, I don't read manga, I don't play games. I'm a realistic person! I've got experience in sex, though. I'll share my story -> ARREST
Pretty similar to number 2 up there. If ANYONE could possibly be offended, no sirree.
7. Hello, teens. It's over 12 AM, so we'll shutdown your smart phones.
You thought The Shutdown Law was bad? Now you can't play with your mobiles.
Smartphone for kiddies will shutdown the data transferring from 10 PM.
Stories, art... NOTHING can be free.
If this keeps ups, even if we try to keep things private, we'll all get punished by the law.
And no exceptions - you could be arrested as well.
This is what I know for now. If there's more, then I'll add it.
Total Trackbacks 0