by, 11th November 2012 at 08:11 PM (313 Views)
I don't know what's right for me anymore. I'm nearly halfway through the semester, but I'm finding myself behind everything. I am at a loss. I can't even think straight - what do I have to do next? The PC in my pokemon game leads a busier and lively life than me.
As I'm getting older, I hear the news of people losing their family members more often. A colleague at my dad's work got diagnosed with cancer, and though I don't even know that guy, I feel painful.
My mom always scolds me about my hair and clothes, and it used to irritate me a lot. But from some point, I feel happy that my mom is here to brush my hair and refix my clusminess.
I feel really confused about myself. I hate being treated like a child, but somehow, I enjoy being babied in some way.
Things that make me happy
- having meals together with my parents and my sister.
- playing pokemon
- Mintaka's text messages and her cheery notes.
- Playing pokemon with Mintaka
- basically, when Mintaka finds time to hang out with me even for a small talk
- Fan events
- my plant
- my blogging buddies who share an interest with me
- Going to Karaoke with a friend who can sing for hours.
- Drawing, and seeing that my drawing skills have improved.
Total Trackbacks 0