100th Blog: Birthday Edition
by, 1st August 2012 at 12:05 PM (352 Views)
This is my 100th blog entry, on my birthday, so thanks for the VMs to wish me a happy birthday. As you now know, I am now 20, though I'm still not sure sure if I could continue going to my happy place due to a few articles of people in their 20's having a more risk of getting prostate cancer than people in their teens and 30+, which decreases their risks of getting prostate cancer.
Because this is my 100th blog, I decided to reach to 100 battles at random matchups, and the results are 30 wins and 70 loses, and these are the Pokemon I truly despise facing:
Tyranitar, Dragonite, Metagross, Garchomp, Lati@s, Gyarados, Jolteon, Starmie, Conkeldurr, Volcarona, Blaziken, Cloyster, Yanmega, Sharpedo, Mamoswine, Rotom, and Scrafty
Tomorrow, I'm going to Sea World because they opened a new coaster I wish to enter, and I haven't gone to Sea World in ages. Sadly, I can't bring my 3DS with me to the park because it'll get wet, even if I want to earn coins.
Despite everyone being nice to me, I still have this feeling that you all hate me for who I am because:
- You don't use the metagame to defend/ridicule a Pokemon in-game
- You don't treat caustic critics as professional critics
- You don't support my SSB theories despite spending 4 years developing them after studying the past rosters
- You don't want endgame legendaries to be nerfed in order to be used in official battle facilities such as the Battle Tower and Random Matchups
- You don't look around other people's views on something outside of BMGF, including the ones on 4chan and GameFAQs, to understand what I'm talking about regarding said subjects
I feel like a waste of space in this world because I'm too paranoid/naive to even be human, and I can't trust anyone.