I'll be talking about Pokemon, gymnastics, Project Runway, and other things you probably don't care about.
Today is American Independence Day. We should take this time to celebrate the US overtaking Canada on the UN Human Development index (Norway and Australia, you're next). Now here is your guide to celebrating.
1. Operate fireworks while drunk. It's extra safe that way.
2. Combine and modify fireworks into mega-fireworks.
3. Don't watch the Macy's fireworks display. Macy's is run by anti-American heathens.
4. Celebrate on September 3rd.
I bought Assassin's Creed III just in time for independence day.
On sale on XBL for $15.
It is a 7.5GB download.
This is going to take a while.
It would be nice if systems could create actual size projections of Pokemon so we can battle in real life. Yes, like what happens in Yu-Gi-Oh!
Nintendo needs to stop squandering the franchise's potential.
1. Go to the edit profile page. This can be found in the forum actions tab.
2. Go to the edit email and password page.
3. Type in your current password. Then type in a new password that is impossible to remember in the new password entry fields.
4. Log out or delete your cookies.
5. Try to log in again.
Seriously, use a password that you can remember. Write it down for safe keeping if you need to.