My Nuzlocke Challenge Rules.
by, 11th August 2012 at 10:36 AM (139 Views)
O.k. so last night I started my 1st ever Nuzlocke challenge. I'm using soul silver and the rules I've imposed upon myself are:
1. If a pokemon faints, it is dead and goes into the "heaven" box on my pc where it shall remain.
2. Only the 1st pokemon I find in each area may be caught. If I don't manage to catch it then I don't get any for that area.
3. All pokemon must be nicknamed.
4. No pokemart. Stalls, vendors or vending machines are fine, as are gifts from mother or npcs and found items.
5. Battle style must be "set"
6. No pokemon trades. (Including in-game trades with NPC's)
Total Trackbacks 0