The flaws of Dora the Explorer
by, 7th February 2013 at 05:27 PM (873 Views)
Note that i don't hate the show, i'm not a fan of it though. but before people try to defend it, note that i'm not attacking it, i'm mearly pointing out the flaws just for fun and to see what you guies think of them.
1. allowing a 6 year old kit to go out into the jungle with an anthropomorphic monkey that wears boots. note that usually a monkey's feet are much like their hands, so try wearing boots on your hands and walking on them.
also, there are a plethora of dangerous animals in the jungle, such as the large cats that can potentially kill the poor girl.
2. "swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping, swiper no swiping! oh man!"
In real life kids, that won't stop a theif from stealing your stuff. they will just say "shut up!" and either shoot you or continue to steal whatever it is that they steel.
also, foxes aren't really just going to go away when you tell them to.
3. Dora going around the world.
How the hell does she get from Mexico to let's say Australia without people in the airports that she inevatibly has to travvlethrough not realize that there's a 6 year old child walking through the terminal by herself, with a pet monkey, and boarding a flight? you've got to be shitting me.
4. going out into the city by herself with boots.
kinda connects to the going around the world thing. there are wierd people out there such as pedophiles that can take Dora and do their nasty business with her, much to her horrer, and little boots won't be able to save her, unless he somehow knows some good defensive moves.
5. tiko and the driving thing. 1, how old is Tiko, and 2, how is it safe to be in a car with a spannish speaking squirl that probibly hasn't even been driving for a very long time? this squirl essentially sounds like a young child, and i wouldn't get in a car driven by a young child, i'd report it ASAP.
what does dora teach me?
that ti's safe to go out into the jungle by one's self at 6 years old, that a theif will go away upon you asking him to, that people won't care when you go around the world and through cities by yourself even though you're 6, and squirl children are allowed to drive cars and don't have to follow the age limit laws.
oh there are more flaws but i'll point them out in future blogs.
thanks, and again, no need to defend Dora, i'm mearly doing this for fun.