Because why not.
by, 28th March 2012 at 09:41 AM (262 Views)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"The two boys walked toward the cabin on the far side of the clearing"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My copy of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Doing a few chores.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
An older episode of SpongeBob.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Some cars driving.
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier this morning. I was getting something out of our garage, I think.
9. Did you dream last night?
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. Do you remember why / at what?
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Curtains. That's it, the computer's not actually in my room.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
15. What do you think of this quiz?
16. What is the last film you saw?
It's been a very long time since I've seen a movie so I don't know.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
San Antonio, probably.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new house, some games and CDs, some things for my parents and brother.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I know very little Spanish.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Don't really care.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Haven't had a phone call today.
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
September or so.
27. Type of music you like most?
Rock, Grunge, Alternative rock.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Most modern stuff.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Probably make it bigger I guess.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
Green Day Rock Band.
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I hate heights, so no.
35. Do you have a garden?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Just some of them.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"Maybe I should just go back to sleep."
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
I don't have a cellphone.
41. What time is bed time?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
I don't really remember.
46. Do you carry a donor card?
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
I eat by myself.
49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Don't eat tomatoes.
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
I have not.
52. Are you a good cook?
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Yeah but I've never done it.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
56. Do you touch-type?
57. What's under your bed?
DJ Hero turntables, some Mario Kart thing, and a container full of Pokemon cards.
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
61. What time do you get up?
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Whiskers. Cat I got when I was about 7 and had for 6 years.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
65. How are you feeling right now?
66. What do you think about the most?
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Until I claimed the money.
69. Who would you tell first?
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Do not know.
71. Do you sing in the shower?
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
74. What do you do for a living?
I actually help at my parents' store.
75. Do you love your job?
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
I don't have one.
80. Where would you retire to?
Right here, in the town where I live now.
82. What are your best physical features?
Haha, good one.
83. What are your best characteristics?
I'm pretty friendly I guess?
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
Late at night.
88. Where did you grow up?
Linden, Texas, where I currently live and have lived for most of my life (except for the first 6 months).
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
5 or 6 hours.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
94. Do you have pets?
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I answer it as soon as I get there.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing the Nintendo 64 for the first time. It was my first video game system.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
None except the one I mentioned earlier.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Not really, my life is pretty boring.
99. What is most important in life?
Family, food, water, air etc etc.
100. What Inspires You?
Total Trackbacks 0