Because I don't know what else to name it or what theme to give it... SO RANDOMNESS IT IS!
I know I just kinda posted something else in the blog's but I had to do it, it looked cool (I know, no excuse)!
1. Last beverage: Apple Juice
2. Last phone call: Can't... remember...
3. Last text message: Kevin (friend)
4. Last song you listened to: Sky Scrapper
5. Last time you cried: ... Sunday, I had a nightmare involving a certain video game boss and my Dad.
Have you ever:
6. Dated someone twice: ... I thought that's what
I thought I'd do a random, spur of the moment 'Pointless Thirty Facts' blog. XD
1. I like sour things more than sweet.
2. I like people who don't care about popularity.
3. I don't consider myself to be popular, I just enjoy my friends' company.
4. I hate cats from when I was little.
5. I'm paranoid that bugs are out to get me.
6. I like slushies.
7. I wonder that most randomest things, like are slushies a solid or a liquid?
8. I never
You know that question mark up in the title. It was done pressing shirt + 6... And my keyboard says that shouldnt happen, doing that should make ^ pop up... I think I broke it now because the shifts are rather mis-judging, though I really think I just pressed something, which is usually easily solved for my thick head once a SMART person comes in. But the only other person here is my Dad, whom I dont want to wake up. So now, until I figure out how to solve it or someone helps me (this Im hoping
I look at the clock every now and then, and I find myself unhealthily (is that even a word?) staying up to like 1-4 am!!! For most of that time I'm just listening to music, I don't even have a facebook account (don't want to, I'm scarred to get addicted to it). So perhaps, since I always seem to hate sleeping so much (yet love day dreaming and plotting random stuff) I'm just one of those nocturnal teenagers that sleep mostly in the day until like 12:00pm... Honestly, this was just random rambles
Eh... he... Yeah, after a three week vacation, I'm FINALLY back from Barbados (went to see relatives). I'm rather... toasted now though. But eh, it was fun! I got to play with my cousin's, and belly boarding in the waves (I'm not able to surf yet)! I'm quite happy to be home though and see my friends again! But I'm not happy that I haft to unpack, put away, and do lots of house chores today... Well I might see you guys later.
Oh, and one more thing, I was rather irresponsible before