Pokemon X WonderLocke Chapter 0, rules and other fun stuff
by, 2nd January 2014 at 11:14 PM (606 Views)
So I've decided to to start a Wonderlocke run on a new game of pokemon X and document for everyone's amusement.
First I'll introduce you to my character for the this wonderlocke run.
I've also set my greeting to read Wonderlocke Run! so if you use wonder trade alot keep an eye out for me.
Here are the rules I'll be using for this challenge.
I'll be using the exp share, but with these restrictions. The exp share can not be used in gyms and can only be used if a pokemon received from wonder trade is lower level than pokemon traded away and it must be turned off once that pokemon reaches level of the traded pokemon.
- If a pokemon faints it is considered dead.
- Only one pokemon per area(route, cave or other) and only the first pokemon encountered on a route/cave can be caught.
- All pokemon must be traded on wonder trade.
- All pokemon received from wonder trade can only be used when you have the badge to make it obey.
- No repeat pokemon.
- The first pokemon received from wonder trade must be level 10 or lower and have at least one attack.
Well that's all for now but here's a preview for Chapter 1.
Total Trackbacks 0