The 7 Flaws of Me
by, 4th May 2012 at 10:50 AM (237 Views)
So I've been feeling extremely down recently and I felt a need to get something, anything of my chest, but since nobody I physically know will give a crap what I say I guess I have to say it here.
1. I have a very spotty face. I eat a lot of greasy food and people ask me how I can stay so skinny, and I can just point to the spots on my face. I get loads of crap from people every day about it.
2. I have Impostor's Syndrome, which basically means that you have the belief that you are worth practically nothing, everything you've ever done is a useless failure and you live in paranoia of everyone realising this in the next second.
3. 85% of the time I feel extremely lonely, thrown away and useless, which is probably what caused the Impostor's Syndrome and is the reason why I usually look moody or depressed.
4. I have the belief and feeling that nobody loves me.
5. I am not aggressive, at all, ever. While this may seem like a good thing it means when someone is treating my like sh_t I can't retaliate or even speak back.
6. Often I prefer my own company. I could sit on a park bench from dawn till dusk, if I had the time. But when I don't want to be alone and I want to be with other people, I am pushed out because I am "depressing".
7. With the exception of when I'm performing, I'm the least confident person you will ever meet. Seriously.
Make what you will of this information but I need to tell someone, and nobody would listen.
Total Trackbacks 0