Random thoughts I decide to blog about.
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Kristin
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: brown with some highlites, shoulder length
- Height: 5'4
- Clothing style: mostly graphic tees/ hoodies, wearing nicer, business casual more often than a few years ago
- Best physical feature: nose
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Injections, spiders, vehicular accidents
- Your guilty pleasure: Soft, cuddly animals and dance music
Looks like this is the start of a nice bandwagon.
While lying on my brand-new bed, I put my iPod on shuffle and wrote down the first 10 songs that came up, minus some weird uncredited remixes I scrounged from the Internet.
1. Start Me Up (1981 Still Life Live)- Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones. One of the classic rock bands that almost everybody knows about. I only have the live version on my iPod. This is coincidentally appropriate for the first song
So I was at AnimeNEXT over the weekend and dressed as Pokemon for two of the three days.
Somebody tweeted Junichi Masuda a pic from the Friday photoshoot, and he responded!
Tweet (w/ pic) is here:
(I'm the one dressed as Articuno.)
... And the first thing I do after getting reaccustomed is the Glitch City trick.
I whittled the Safari Zone steps on the Cycling Road, but then Glitch City had a slippery slope and I coudn't stop walking downward.
Updated 2nd June 2012 at 12:45 AM by UnovaCastaway