Random thoughts I decide to blog about.
Especially at the Pokeholics Anonymous panel.
I wanted to say hi to the moderator who Came up to the mic, but the crowd was too big afterward.
I was the Litwick, in case anybody was wondering.
... I was going upstairs when an older woman passed me, looked at the Pokemon Center section, and asked her companion "What does Pokemon have to do with Nintendo?"
I felt like facepalming more than anyone has ever facepalmed before.
I would like to avoid BW2 plot and context spoilers as much as possible. I wanna know who you battle and what teams they have, but not the context. (also, legendaries and levels) It's all about stringing the pieces together as you go along.
I'm not gonna quit this place cold turkey because there's gonna be some useful news regarding the localizations.
LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Kristin
- Eye Color: brown
- Hair Style/Color: brown with some highlites, shoulder length
- Height: 5'4
- Clothing style: mostly graphic tees/ hoodies, wearing nicer, business casual more often than a few years ago
- Best physical feature: nose
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Injections, spiders, vehicular accidents
- Your guilty pleasure: Soft, cuddly animals and dance music
Looks like this is the start of a nice bandwagon.
While lying on my brand-new bed, I put my iPod on shuffle and wrote down the first 10 songs that came up, minus some weird uncredited remixes I scrounged from the Internet.
1. Start Me Up (1981 Still Life Live)- Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones. One of the classic rock bands that almost everybody knows about. I only have the live version on my iPod. This is coincidentally appropriate for the first song