Scene: My bedroom. I have a huge-ass T.V. by the way. My dad bought it for me. "I heard from Professor Juniper. We can have a Pokemon?" "No, these Pokemon are all mine. She gave them to me, after all." "..." "What?"
Updated 20th March 2011 at 08:28 PM by Contrary
"Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!"
Because obviously I haven't lived in a Pokemon world my entire life, apparently?
"My name is Professor Juniper! Everyone calls me the Pokemon Professor!"
...No they don't. No one ever has. In fact, I hate to be the one to brake it to you, but everyone
Updated 20th March 2011 at 07:15 PM by Contrary
Here's a quiz I made:
1) Who are you?
2) Why should I care?
3) What do you contribute to society, besides being a paperweight?
4) Why are you here?
5) Why are you doing this quiz instead of doing something productive?
Would you rather:
6) Drown or burn?
7) Eat a centipede or lick a dead rat?
8) Get punched in the face or gut?
9) Go to my place, or yours?
10) Go to work at a slaughterhouse or be in
1) Name: Jonathan
2) Birthday: Feb 14th
3) Colour: You racist, all colors are equal.
4) Food: Not a favorite, but I need to eat.
5) Drink: I drink.
6) Type: You're not mine
7) Pokemon: Sorry, I'm not into those.
8) Singer: But I'd be into singers. :3
9) Type of Music: Would I do music? Yeah, I would sleep with Rock n Roll.
Would You Rather:
10) Love or Money:
Last night, Iteru made this blog entry. We mostly spent the evening tormenting each other, and Yoshi-san spammed his .gifs.
It was so much fun. We all had something different and exciting to contribute, and every single person brought some laughs. It was great spending time with them, and feel as though I got to know everyone a little more.
Updated 20th March 2011 at 02:55 PM by Contrary