As with my last entry, I got more leaked names.
1. Takeshi is now Cilan, and he hands out the Flint Badge.
2. Kasumi is now Iris, and she hands out the Foggy Badge.
3. Matis is now Lt. Surge, and he hands out the Rainbow Badge (???).
4. Erika keeps her Japanese name, and hands out the TM 21 Badge.
5. Kyo is now Koga, and he hands out the Soul Badge.
6. Natsume is now Marsha, and she hands out the Sabrin Badge.
7. Katsure is now Blain, and
The leaked names. I got it off a website you probably never heard of. They might be fake (Oh, I really, really hope so. These suck!), but here they are, just in case.
#001 #001 Bulbasaur Grass Poison
#002 #002 Ivysaur Grass Poison
#003 #003 Venusaur Grass Poison
#004 #004 Charmander Fire
#005 #005 Charmeleon Fire
#006 #006 Charizard Fire Flying
#007 #007 Squirtle Water
Updated 1st April 2011 at 02:54 PM by Contrary
A Link to the Entrance/Four Sacred Swords
I was walking along Route 7 when my Xtranciever started rining. It was Mom.
"Hello, Jack!" she said to me. "On Route 7? Already? Wow, and how are your Pokemon? You can't make it too far without them! Hope you've been taking good care of your Pokemon."
Ugh, her nagging about my Pokemon's health reminded me of N. Speaking of...
"Mom, have you heard of Team Plasma?" I inquired.
"Um, those guys on the news, right?
And you all know what that means, right? It means we go in front of a mirror, say "Rebecca Black" three times, and your ears will bleed.
By the way, Yoshi-san: I posted this before you.
When we have a commercial that involves cleaning the house (a commercial about spray, disinfectant, paper towels...), it usually focuses on a woman cleaning.
I just noticed this when I watched a commercial of a man and two kids messing up a kitchn, and a woman (who is probably meant to be the mother) freezes time so she could clean.
Updated 31st March 2011 at 02:54 PM by Contrary