Okay, this show gets waaaay more hate than it deserves. I mean, it's shitty, but not as shitty as people make it out to be.
The animation is pretty bad. Sure, some action scenes will be surprisingly fluid (and aside from the annoying flashes, the way Beast Boy transforms between animals is so fluid and very fun to watch.) But most of the time, the way the characters move seems kind of...eh. Watching the characters move really reminds me of Kappa Mikey's Flash animation. (Oh, I miss
Updated 1st May 2013 at 05:02 PM by Contrary
Next week, I start my college course for broadcast journalism, probably. (I don't know what kind of journalism it is, but I'm jut assuming broadcast.) I did an assessment test and only got 72-73% on it, but I think I did pretty good with the essay. I'm trying to enjoy my last days of freedom while I can.
My cat Patches has gotten really big for a cat that's only 8 months old; it's probably because he eats enough for 4 cats, as he refuses to share the garage with the other cats. I saw
1. I love it when me and my boyfriend bond over the things we hate. It's so invigorating. he also said he might join the forums sometime, eve though he's not a big Pokemon fan. His favorite Pokemon is Simisage.
2. Found out the spoilers for the next Scooby Doo episodes. And holy shit snacks, it looks like we have a doozy. Hot Dog Water is gunned down by Pericles's Nazi robots.
I knew having real bullets in this show would only end badly.
It's shiny, male, and I plan to evolve it into a Pikachu and no further. Names like Ash and Sparky will not be accepted.
The past two days, I've been playing Minecraft. I've built four locations of interest:
1) My first house is a three-level building made of wood, the Seaside Shack. I have a few chickens and a garden here.
2) The Infinity Bridge, a dirt tunnel built over a canyon, connecting the beach-valley to the winter biome.
3) The tunnel leads to my large treehouse. It has a tower with a torch on it, so I can see the building in the event I get lost int he wilderness.
4) And finally,